IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

Hello!

I bought this ticket in december.. I only got it confirmed by Ticketweb. 

No tickets on my postbox.. I live in Spain. 

Is it ok to come in with just the confirmation code?

Cheers

some of the ticket resellers used e-tickets, some were mailing them out, do you know for a fact which of those Ticketweb were going with? I got mine from SeeTickets and just need to print the e-ticket out and bring it along.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to everyone

I also bought the ticket in December and  arrived about a couple of weeks ago at my home in paper form

I think there is no e-mail ticket .. is just a booking confirmation,

if the ticket has not arrived contact the seller

Cheers

Ach.

I got mine from RA - the email says it's attached to it (nothing attached), but I also paid for First Class Royal Mail, so I'm still working on the assumption I paid for physical tix that should arrive soon

:cerious:

Hello to all
I wanted to apologize for my intrusions,

but even if I do not attend the forum, I often read it because I'm very fond of Richard D James.
It's the first time I'm going to London and I'm really excited for the festival.
If we were to meet in the field, it would be a pleasure!
Nice to meet you
Greetings to everyone
Achille

So will everyone be bringing his WATMM flag or how are we gonna do this? 

Print out your avatar on your shirt and let's go.

Unfortunately I don't hava a high resolution pic of my avatar to print it on t-shirt... 

So will everyone be bringing his WATMM flag or how are we gonna do this? 

Print out your avatar on your shirt and let's go.

That is a wonderful idea... 

I have a t-shirt of my avatar, but I also have a t-shirt of the WATMM/DFN logo (from an ill-fated trip to Dallas that led to me coming to London instead).  I'll wear one of those...

right yeah tix finally arrived, if I actually find the time and energy I will get hyped for this

unfortunate about so many clashes on that timetable but hey ho, will be there for the phex locked and loaded

Hmmmm....I think the fact that afx is the first act in the barn indicates a massive show with some kind of decor.....

Slowdive, Hunee, AFX and Omar Souleyman are all overlapping, as are Kaitlyn Smith and Idris Ackamoor and Mike P, Silver Apples and Moodymann. This is pretty much a worst case scenario for me. At least I can chill at Lena Willekens and maybe Flying Lotus but I'll just wing it all, just where the fun / beer is. 

Hmmmm....I think the fact that afx is the first act in the barn indicates a massive show with some kind of decor.....

Only he's the last act in the barn :^)

Only he's the last act in the barn :^)

aye, I was a confused on first look too, no idea why they opted for bottom up order.

Archived