IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

19 minutes ago, phudoshin said:

IMAGINE it was ALL live

if he did an all live aphex show i'd melt

:aphexsign:    :aphexsign:   :aphexsign:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, phudoshin said:

Just realised  - its the day after Richards birthday!

Bring cake

Cakegate: the Chris Morris drug hoax that showed Sacha Baron Cohen how  satire is done

i haven't eaten cake since the last time i saw rdj at forbidden fruit 2017

time to celebrate at :aphexsign:birthday rave:)

I will be there.

I had a fever dream that the lineup also includes Moderat (who I love seeing live) and Autechre headlining one of the tents before Aphex hits the main outdoor stage. If this becomes true, I meltphase

Sent from my RMX2155 using Tapatalk

hopefully aphex gets 3 hours to perform this time

:aphexsign:

I like moderat albums but wasn't impressed with their Field Day set in 17

Actress tho... love to see!

53 minutes ago, diatoms said:

hopefully aphex gets 3 hours to perform this time

:aphexsign:

When's he ever done more than  2 except that secret 5 hour Glastonbury set? We'll be lucky to get 2 hours at FD as he's large font - prob this.  But he averages 1 hour

6 minutes ago, phudoshin said:

I like moderat albums but wasn't impressed with their Field Day set in 17

Actress tho... love to see!

When's he ever done more than  2 except that secret 5 hour Glastonbury set? We'll be lucky to get 2 hours at FD as he's large font - prob this.  But he averages 1 hour

that's what she said

• Like 1

just booked my hotel to see aphex before tickets have gone on sale hopefully tomorrow

never done that before but rooms were disappearing around vic park

and i'm not gonna miss this summer :aphexsign: acid rave

• Like 2

If I go, I think I may have to book the nearby Travel Lodge. Getting back to Berkshire from Victoria Park isn’t really something I relish. Though I did it last time. The website says no tube trains are running so it’s kind of impossible anyway. Maybe I’ll take one of those tinfoil survival bags, some Kendal mint cake and just sleep in a hedge until the trains start running Sunday morning….

? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Burger 1

6 hours ago, PurpleMoustache said:

So do we think this will also somehow involve new material? Outside of the show exclusive 12”’s, he’s been fairly quiet since Collapse EP…

I hope so!! ??

9 hours ago, PurpleMoustache said:

So do we think this will also somehow involve new material? Outside of the show exclusive 12”’s, he’s been fairly quiet since Collapse EP…

*Cough* 2 hours of mostly new material after Collapse EP *Cough*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phudoshin said:

*Cough* 2 hours of mostly new material after Collapse EP *Cough*

There is a difference between shitty live recordings made by fans and aphex releasing something officially. I guess we got the London ep and some other stuff after 2018 but other than that he has been silent on the studio material front.

• Like 1

field day tickets on sale friday 11:00

sign up to their mailing list & get early bird tickets thursday 11:00

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diatoms said:

field day tickets on sale friday 11:00

sign up to their mailing list & get early bird tickets thursday 11:00

horse racing GIF

Don't be a sloth with these tickets folks!

Lets hope the rail dispute is done and dusted because if that rears it’s ugly head on that Saturday…

Edited by beerwolf