IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Why do people hate George Soros? I think people are confusing him for Sheldon Adelson.

He's a wealthy Jewish investor who funds all sorts of liberal projects and organizations. I think that basically sums it up. A prime target for far-right conspiracy theories.

dirty immigrant babies

ay, caramba

it's just karma. maxican invasion is the equivalent to white invasion of american indigenous population. there must be balance in the force, you see. maybe it's even alah who sends hurricanes to usa, you never know, thoughts and prayers work, sheeple

"We have to unify. We have to come together," Trump said

Preach it brother don!!!

“A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News,” he wrote. 

Exactly!!! It's the media's fault we're all so pissed off!!! If they would just tell us what a perfect president you are and to follow you blindly without question, then we'd be happier than pigs in shit!!!

Why do people hate George Soros? I think people are confusing him for Sheldon Adelson.

He's a wealthy Jewish investor who funds all sorts of liberal projects and organizations. I think that basically sums it up. A prime target for far-right conspiracy theories.

+1. i too used to wonder why he was such a target of right wing hatred, and it's simply because he's rich and invests in a lot of philanthropic ventures: eg he gave away about $18 billion to his organization the open society foundation which basically makes governments accountable to their citizens. 

to a right winger, that means he's evil and obviously has to blame for such things as "people shouting at trump" or "caravans of illegal immigrants approaching the .us boarder"

also, if you can't blame soros, then conclude is that the news is hoax.

p.s. just found out i'm blocked by james woods. i've never tweeted him or used his name in a tweet or replied to someone who tweeted him so i'm guessing i was banned by proxy of following people he doesn't approve 

the soros obsession on the right reminds me of the koch brothers guilt by association games on the left.. whats the deal with all of these rich old people?

Edited by MIXL2

the soros obsession on the right reminds me of the koch brothers guilt by association games on the left.. whats the deal with all of these rich old people?

They (billionaires) use their shitloads of money to elect/support/control politicians in the highest echelons of government for furtherance of policies fitting their personal interest and ideologies.  US is effectively an oligarchy, and the correlation between campaign war chests and electoral victory (as well as how congress as a body has like a 15% approval rating, yet something like 80-90% of incumbents running win) speak volumes to this.

edit: F U pagebreak

Edited by Bob Dobalina

"We have to unify. We have to come together," Trump said

Preach it brother don!!!

“A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News,” he wrote.

Exactly!!! It's the media's fault we're all so pissed off!!! If they would just tell us what a perfect president you are and to follow you blindly without question, then we'd be happier than pigs in shit!!!

This is so incredibly disturbing. Basically, he's somehow twisted that his supporters who LITERALLY tried to physically harm someone are actually the victims. Of the process that might call him out for trying to twist the fact that his supporters are actually behavingly violently into being the victims.

Like, wtf, when did we start living in an Orwellian dystopian future novel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

They just arrested the guy, Plantation FL. Mid 50s white guy. I am with shock.

New ones today found directed to Cory Booker and James Clapper (his was addressed to the CNN offices like the Brennan one was)...I've heard some saying that they're looking in New York state and South Florida, with Florida being the 'main' spot of hunting for the moment. Nothing definitive yet publicly stated that I've seen (been a bit out of commission over the last 24 hours tho). So take any of those reports as not certain/media rumors perhaps.

Edited by auxien