IGNORED

Burrito v Burger

doublename

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

burrito obviously. filling can be anything, endless variety. burger with anything other than beef patty or imitation beef patty is just a fuckin sandwich.

RZA burger. Sheeyit. I was planning on making fried rice pancakes this week, but I just realized how versatile waffles are.

Yeah, I mean, all that stuff is good on its own but there really is a gestalt to the thing. 

Anything good in a wrap is genius.  Anything good between buns is also genius.  The only way towards world peace is to eat both burritos and burgers.  ...And pizza.

Burritos are a little more consistently good from place to place, but the best burgers I've had pretty much destroy all other cuisine.  The best burrito does not hold a candle to the best burger.  But the worst burgers I've experienced are also far worse than the worst burritos I've had.  Of any food, burgers run the broadest spectrum of best to worst.

didn't see this thread until now...

but i'd have to say burger. i love a good burrito don't get me wrong but i think with a burger there's more choice and flexibility with toppings etc. but definitely i think a bad burger is much worse than a bad burrito.

also fillet o fish.

I want all of these things, choosing is impossible.

Hot dogs are out!

back when i lived at the parents house my mom could pull off a mean burrito

i vote burger cause of the availability of them, not every restaurant serves burritos, maybe i'm biased

also there is something manly about eating a big old piece of beef.

I had a pretty fkn bad burger today, tbh. Hey vegs, anyone tells you veggie burgers are inferior tell them fuck off, or at least that it depends, because some of these beef patties are gnar. Just FYI.

(Also: still hard in the carnivore world to beat a veggie chicken patty w/ kewpie mayo, maybe a dab of yellow mustard, dill pickles and maybe a slice of cheese on bagel)

I had a pretty fkn bad burger today, tbh. Hey vegs, anyone tells you veggie burgers are inferior tell them fuck off, or at least that it depends, because some of these beef patties are gnar. Just FYI.

(Also: still hard in the carnivore world to beat a veggie chicken patty w/ kewpie mayo, maybe a dab of yellow mustard, dill pickles and maybe a slice of cheese on bagel)

Ban this commie son of a bitch

Archived