IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I wonder if there's a way to mark the best short clips on YouTube as ads so we can watch those as interruptions instead of actual bullshit ads.

• Big Brain 1

Love your body but don't worship it or make yourself any illusions about it. It is what it is (although you can shape it). It's organic matter, it's a living being that you have possessed the day you were born. Love it like you love trees, plants, animals etc. Love it like you love your own child. It's not a possession, it's not an object, it's not a thing. It's a living being. You are a living being. It is you, you are it but in the sense that you have it. You are together.

Love your body but don't get attached to it or dependent on it. It is not an extension of your mind or your ego. It is not your "self". It is not you. It's just a vehicle that you are using for a while. It is not your identity. It's not who you are.

Love your body like you love your best friend. It's a living being, it's a part of nature, it's part of the world, it's part of wilderness, it's part of civilisation. It's something that you are using for a while and you will have to give it back. It's an animal.

The most dangerous narcotics are social narcotics. Lies that are told to you, stories you are told as a child and led to believe, false claims. A false sense of security that is vaccinated into the mind, the language, the vernacular of everyday speech. They occupy your mind. They occupy your life. They play with your emotions. They make you doubt yourself, your own instincts, but not in the ways you should. You should doubt physical reality instead of your senses (think energies, not objects). They are the most dangerous because they normalise the idea that you are not capable of protecting yourself, that you need a government that covers you, if you do everything they say (which you do, because they also lead you to not develop your full potential of possible courses of action that you would need to protect yourself, they mutilate your senses and intrinsic human powers), they normalise the idea that dreams aren't real, that the world is constituted this way or that way and that you should believe everything you are told by your elders, that there is nothing beyond objective reality, that your thoughts are private and free, that thinking isn't communication, that thinking should be done in a language that you are taught, which only allows certain patterns of thought that result in a limited array of actions that are easily controllable, they keep you from forming your own language and form of expression. Our every action is directed (including me writing this text). It's a labyrinth of falsehood and fake freedom, a matrix of lies that are trying to convince you that you are free because you can choose between this and that, but never anything else. If we look around us, this is all we see. We are led to believe that freedom exists through knowledge that is taught to us, but we really know nothing.  WE need to understand that we know nothing at all, that our thinking is incapable of really understanding anything and that we should rely on our senses/sensations/intuitions instead, which are systematically numbed down by technology, sounds, wrong consumption (caused by social narcotics). And with these lies it is made impossible for most people to even imagine surviving on their own. They get you accustomed with your slavery and then they offer you new kinds of slavery in exchange for more comfortable conditions if you do what they want you to do (which at that point is the only option you can imagine because you are drugged by social narcotics).

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 1

Humanity should just die. We are unskilled to help ourselves break free from civilisation. Humanity as it exists right now was a mistake. Everyone would be better off without humans. WE need to transform into something formless that is capable of living frictionlessly and non-destructive. Transcend physicality, become ____
The human form is pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dunno, things aren’t always easy but I’m having a pretty ok time right now. 
Work’s alright, couldn’t be luckier actually. And there’s beer and music and drugs and food and laughs and such. I’m taking a shit and an abundance of shit tickets is suspended to my left, right there for the taking. I grab a sheet or 4, wipe, inspect and based on what I see I have another wipe or decide that the shitting is finished and I can pull up my pants and start participating in society again. 
Also nice and sunny out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, user said:

I dunno, things aren’t always easy but I’m having a pretty ok time right now. 
Work’s alright, couldn’t be luckier actually. And there’s beer and music and drugs and food and laughs and such. I’m taking a shit and an abundance of shit tickets is suspended to my left, right there for the taking. I grab a sheet or 4, wipe, inspect and based on what I see I have another wipe or decide that the shitting is finished and I can pull up my pants and start participating in society again. 
Also nice and sunny out. 

I could almost smell your post, thanks. There is a lot more to life but it's inaccessible to us because we don't understand the dream logic we are living in. It can't be fully described with words and language (especially written one), because language is designed to only allow a certain kind of human communication and if you limit your "thought" to language, it influences your actions and your "becoming" is within the borders of these actions ("inner" and "outer" actions, which actually belong to the same sort of movement). We have been hypnotised. Part of us is elsewhere. Existence could be a lot better, different, meaningful and free if we could navigate the dream and transcend civil life, which is possible. You are not that which is thinking or feeling, you are that which is observing the thoughts and emotions. Your body and thoughts manifest in the second step. It is possible to navigate the dream and realise that you aren't real, that you aren't a normal being, that you are a unique movement within a fundamentally formless world that can manifest in various ways and shapes. We have been hypnotised by the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ of words and banish the other layers of the universal dream into darkness, we think and dream in them and they bind us, they pull us back into the "human dream", a reoccurring curse of numbness and reflexive chase of predefined patterns along energies that we can't see or understand, where we are saying shit like "I'm, having a pretty OK time right now lol". There is a lot more to existence than the human dream.

• Like 2

I believe that the human dream is a layer of the cosmic dream (the totality of existence, which has many layers). The cosmic dream is formless, it isn't a world with different places where you can move around and do things, it is one unique movement. What we call "I" and what we call consciousness is only a small part of this movement. When this part realises that it's part of the whole, the entire movement doesn't appear to be "suffering", because there are no parts who are separate from each other anymore. The more you awaken to this fact, the less you suffer and the closer you get to yourself. We all have different dreams we are living in but they are all contained within one universal dream that we call existence or life. It's possible to navigate between dreams during sleep (it happens frequently for everyone) but on waking up, when your perception gets stuck in language and social reality again, you forget about these navigations. The suffering lies within these navigations but not within existence itself. Existence is just there for us, it can be experienced through "being" (which is a thought also) but not through thinking or feeling or doing things."Humanity" as most people live their lives could be seen as an individualised version of collective hypnosis with some minor differences. We're all being hypnotised by our culture and language and we all have to wake up. That's why it's important to really be with the feelings, thoughts and actions happening in the present moment instead of following old patterns and seeking identity. There is no you that can be found through thought, there is no identity at all, only action within a dream."Reality" is a construct of thought and language, it's just another layer of the universal dream within which we are living out our lives. It's still possible to navigate this layer if you reject thought/language as your primary mode of perception. The more you explore this possibility (meditation, psychedelics), the closer you come to your true nature as a unique movement within existence that has been hypnotised by its own "thoughts". The more you use language as your primary mode of perception (thought/feeling) the more you become confined within words so that existence itself becomes one big prison for yourself. You are not this or that (this body/that body), your true nature is one unique movement but because we have been hypnotised by ourselves and each other ("I am not myself"), it has become impossible for us to see beyond our civil self.

"For me, life was something that happened when I was not trying to live." - Richard D. James

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I could almost smell your post, thanks. There is a lot more to life but it's inaccessible to us because we don't understand the dream logic we are living in. It can't be fully described with words and language (especially written one), because language is designed to only allow a certain kind of human communication and if you limit your "thought" to language, it influences your actions and your "becoming" is within the borders of these actions ("inner" and "outer" actions, which actually belong to the same sort of movement). We have been hypnotised. Part of us is elsewhere. Existence could be a lot better, different, meaningful and free if we could navigate the dream and transcend civil life, which is possible. You are not that which is thinking or feeling, you are that which is observing the thoughts and emotions. Your body and thoughts manifest in the second step. It is possible to navigate the dream and realise that you aren't real, that you aren't a normal being, that you are a unique movement within a fundamentally formless world that can manifest in various ways and shapes. We have been hypnotised by the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ of words and banish the other layers of the universal dream into darkness, we think and dream in them and they bind us, they pull us back into the "human dream", a reoccurring curse of numbness and reflexive chase of predefined patterns along energies that we can't see or understand, where we are saying shit like "I'm, having a pretty OK time right now lol". There is a lot more to existence than the human dream.

16 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I believe that the human dream is a layer of the cosmic dream (the totality of existence, which has many layers). The cosmic dream is formless, it isn't a world with different places where you can move around and do things, it is one unique movement. What we call "I" and what we call consciousness is only a small part of this movement. When this part realises that it's part of the whole, the entire movement doesn't appear to be "suffering", because there are no parts who are separate from each other anymore. The more you awaken to this fact, the less you suffer and the closer you get to yourself. We all have different dreams we are living in but they are all contained within one universal dream that we call existence or life. It's possible to navigate between dreams during sleep (it happens frequently for everyone) but on waking up, when your perception gets stuck in language and social reality again, you forget about these navigations. The suffering lies within these navigations but not within existence itself. Existence is just there for us, it can be experienced through "being" (which is a thought also) but not through thinking or feeling or doing things."Humanity" as most people live their lives could be seen as an individualised version of collective hypnosis with some minor differences. We're all being hypnotised by our culture and language and we all have to wake up. That's why it's important to really be with the feelings, thoughts and actions happening in the present moment instead of following old patterns and seeking identity. There is no you that can be found through thought, there is no identity at all, only action within a dream."Reality" is a construct of thought and language, it's just another layer of the universal dream within which we are living out our lives. It's still possible to navigate this layer if you reject thought/language as your primary mode of perception. The more you explore this possibility (meditation, psychedelics), the closer you come to your true nature as a unique movement within existence that has been hypnotised by its own "thoughts". The more you use language as your primary mode of perception (thought/feeling) the more you become confined within words so that existence itself becomes one big prison for yourself. You are not this or that (this body/that body), your true nature is one unique movement but because we have been hypnotised by ourselves and each other ("I am not myself"), it has become impossible for us to see beyond our civil self.

"For me, life was something that happened when I was not trying to live." - Richard D. James

i'm enjoying your thoughts & observations dingformung

what do you believe is causing all the slight changes to reality

what i consider the matrix effect, others call the mandela effect

only recently have humans had the technology to do research & instantly confirm these changes with others around the globe

why is this manifesting now or has reality always been fluid

9 minutes ago, diatoms said:

i'm enjoying your thoughts & observations dingformung

what do you believe is causing all the slight changes to reality

what i consider the matrix effect, others call the mandela effect

only recently have humans had the technology to do research & instantly confirm these changes with others around the globe

why is this manifesting now or has reality always been fluid

I'm not sure. Typing on a smart phone right now (sitting on a bench in the park watching people) so this post won't be so detailed. It might be because the past is a manifestation inside the present, and memories are actually more like thoughts that are connotated with an emotion of familiarity rather than an actual "image" of the past. Memorising happens in the now. When a memory of something pops up on the canvas of your consciousness, then it is something that manifests in the now. Discerning imagination and memory happens through that emotion of familiarity (memory appears "familiar/real", imagination appears "unreal/theoretical"), which in fact is another (emotional) manifestation of the present, a feeling.

I could write more and there are probably more sides to it and that's just an idea, and I guess language isn't designed to express these things easily. I really don't know.

1 minute ago, dingformung said:

I'm not sure. Typing on a smart phone right now (sitting on a bench in the park watching people) so this post won't be so detailed. It might be because the past is a manifestation inside the present, and memories are actually more like thoughts that are connotated with an emotion of familiarity rather than an actual "image" of the past. Memorising happens in the now. When a memory of something pops up on the canvas of your consciousness, then it is something that manifests in the now. Discerning imagination and memory happens through that emotion of familiarity (memory appears "familiar/real", imagination appears "unreal/theoretical"), which in fact is another (emotional) manifestation of the present, a feeling.

I could write more and there are probably more sides to it and that's just an idea, and I guess language isn't designed to express these things easily. I really don't know.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research." -Albert Einstein

18 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I guess language isn't designed to express these things easily

that's what i love about raves:) everyone communicates & understands each other on a higher level

and gets along peacefully

while individually dancing as part of a whole

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

that's good and all dingdong but I would say the real problem here is not remembering how the Union Jack is supposed to look like

symmetrical of course but i think you know that deep down:)

union-jack.jpg.1dece4302bec00d31d35b40e6fa5369b.jpg

Since car horns are the main mode of communication between motorists, there needs to be more range than the standard, somewhat stunted honk. 

A "come on guys, I get your in the middle of an important conversation, but could you pls move onto the sidewalk and let me squeeze by" sound. 

A "dude , come on" sound for when you're waitin to turn and the asshole blinks to turn at the last minute. 

A "my bad, soz" sound 

A "wtf" sound, for when someone's doin something so outlandish, you're not even pissed anymore but just weary and a little curious. As I felt the other day when someone was tryin to set up some kind of lemonade stand in between the lanes. 

Basically a whole array of sounds/tones, even short melodies that more precisely convey the emotions of a motorist in a given situation so as we may communicate more effectively amongst ourselves. 

• Like 1

Your thoughts resonate deeply with mine.

Sometimes it seems that I/you am/are the only "human" and vision is a canvas, a screen, that is used by non-human entities to communicate with you/me (in its (non)-human form), but the way you look at this canvas is your/my way of communicating back. It's both a back and forth and also a non-duality. Perceiving and receiving, taking in and giving out, is a circular movement that keeps happening infinitely without you/me realising that we are one and that it's happening right now in this exact time unit (time itself is happening inside of itself, perhaps, if that is possible, or expressable). Time (future/past) is one possible expression of non-time (present), but it never or rarely appears as such (though terms like "rarely" or "never" shift its meaning in a world where time is a (non)-temporary entity). What was I saying?

7 hours ago, dingformung said:

Yeah but I find life pretty complex already with a whole gamut of emotions and whatnot. So why would I want to seek out another way more complex layer that my brain apparently isn’t even equipped to deal with? I agree language is a very poor way of communicating but a lot of us seem to be at least somewhat aware of the shortcomings and under that notion also perhaps enjoy working with these limitations and the misunderstandings and confusion that arises from linguistic mishaps often are invitations or opportunities to further connect with others, be it because you laugh about the confusion together or you end up more deeply exploring a subject. If I’m a formless entity that is capable of so much more what am I gonna do with my time? Would it be bliss? Bliss freaks me the fuck out. 

2 minutes ago, user said:

Bliss freaks me the fuck out. 

doesn't sound like bliss then. but i understand the suspicious anxiety when things are going well or seem too good etc. like waiting for the bad thing to happen. 

I feel like traveling is going to be completely obsolete in a few decades. Everywhere u are going to go is going to have the same tropical weather due to climate change. Every unique restaurant is going to have died out and all u are going to see is those fast food places like  mc donalds. People all wear the same stuff, listen to same music, watch the same movies. Unique architecture is going to have died out because of ever growing population requiring houses to be build fast and efficient making them simple and boring. Everything is going to be the same experience so whats going to be the point ?  What are people even supposed to put in their social media  bio if it cant be wanderlust ???

• Farnsworth 2

11 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I feel like traveling is going to be completely obsolete in a few decades. Everywhere u are going to go is going to have the same tropical weather due to climate change. Every unique restaurant is going to have died out and all u are going to see is those fast food places like  mc donalds. People all wear the same stuff, listen to same music, watch the same movies. Unique architecture is going to have died out because of ever growing population requiring houses to be build fast and efficient making them simple and boring. Everything is going to be the same experience so whats going to be the point ?  What are people even supposed to put in their social media  bio if it cant be wanderlust ???

Well, obviously you can select between the dry scorching heat of the desert and the sweltering damp heat of the tropical swamp or jungle.

Outside US and Europe KFCs seem to be more prevalent than McDonald's, or is it just my imagination? And Subways are fucking everywhere also. You can pick a random mall anywhere in the world and it probably has a fucking Subway, sometimes two or more.

• Farnsworth 1

39 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

oh there will be plenty of things for the society to pointlessly fuss over: your brain chip apps, mods, hacks will be the next big thing, smart appliances and cars, all 20 billion earth-dwellers having each their own patreon, elon musk, then you have 170 genders to choose from... more elon musk... your brainchip coming with a pre-installed grimes album will be the next outrageous thing the legal system will trip over... i mean the future is...

• Farnsworth 1

31 minutes ago, zkom said:

sweltering damp heat of the tropical swamp or jungle

Not if anything green is going to get cut down. But who needs real life destinations when u can just vr up and go everywhere that way. Every 3d printed house is just going to come with 1 chair in the middle of the room with one power socket to plug your vr in, and we are all going to sit there living our best life fucking some virtual model.

I feel like someone should write a book about that future titled 2084.

31 minutes ago, zkom said:

Outside US and Europe KFCs seem to be more prevalent than McDonald's, or is it just my imagination

Never really went anywhere that far so i wouldnt know tbh lol.

Edited by Wunderbar