IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

16 minutes ago, dingformung said:

თქვენ ხართ უნივერსალური ინტელექტის ინდივიდუალიზაცია, რომელიც თავისთავად თამაშობს. ჩვენ ვოცნებობთ. ჩვენ ამ ოცნების მეშვეობით ვართ დაკავშირებული. თითოეული ინდივიდუაცია არის არსებობის ფრაკტალის პატარა კომპონენტი. ჩვენ ვართ ფრაქტალები. ინდივიდებს არეულობენ უნივერსალური ხის ფესვებს. როდესაც ერთმანეთს ვჭამთ, ჩვენ თვითონ ვჭამთ, რომ გადავალაგოთ. მე ვარ საჭმელი, რომელსაც შენ მიირთმევ. მე ვარ შენ. მე ვარ ყველაფრის ერთიანად შესაძლო ინდივიდუალიზაცია. არ არის ნაკლებობა, ყველაფერი ყველაფერია, ყველაფერი ერთია.

Georgian script.

You are the individualization of the universal intellect that plays by itself. We dream. We are connected through this dream. Each individualization is a small component of the fractal of existence. We are fractals. Individuals are disturbed by the roots of the universal tree. When we eat each other, we eat ourselves to rearrange. I am the food you eat. I am you. I am a possible individualization of everything together. There is no lack, everything is everything, everything is one.

Edited by dcom

Το μυαλό έχει τη δική του ατζέντα. Θα έλεγα ότι αυτή η ατζέντα προέρχεται από την καθολική συνείδηση (που υπάρχει πέρα από κάθε ατομικό μυαλό) και η οποία εκφράζεται μέσα από όλα τα πράγματα (συμπεριλαμβανομένων των ατομικών μυαλού). Αυτή η ατζέντα θα μπορούσε να ονομαστεί «πεπρωμένο» ή «καθολική βούληση» ή οτιδήποτε θέλετε να το ονομάσετε. Ο λόγος για τον οποίο δεν μπορούμε να γνωρίζουμε τίποτα για αυτήν την ατζέντα, είναι επειδή οι γνώσεις μας προέρχονται από τις αισθήσεις μας και είναι περιορισμένες (ο κόσμος της εμφάνισης, της φιγούρας και της εκδήλωσης, της όρασης και της αισθησιακής αντίληψης, είναι μόνο μέρος του εαυτού σας και όχι του συνόλου από εσάς). Το πρόβλημα με το γιατί το ερώτημα είναι ότι δημιουργεί συνεχή εμπλοκή με μελλοντικές και προηγούμενες αφηγήσεις και είναι η αρχή όλων των γνώσεων, που αποσπά την προσοχή από το παρόν και αποσπά την προσοχή από το γεγονός ότι δεν είστε το σώμα / το μυαλό / τα συναισθήματά σας, αλλά είστε αυτό που παρακολουθεί το σώμα / το μυαλό / τα συναισθήματα. Μπορεί να σας κάνει να εστιάσετε (χρησιμοποιώντας το μυαλό που στρέφεται σε ένα αντικείμενο ή σκέψη ενώ αγνοείτε όλες τις άλλες αισθήσεις) αντί να διαλογίζετε (παρακολουθείτε τη διάθεση, το μυαλό, το σώμα ταυτόχρονα) και, συνεπώς, μειώνετε την ευαισθητοποίηση. Η γνώση είναι δύναμη μόνο όταν σας ενημερώνει για την αδυναμία σας. Εάν δεν γνωρίζετε ότι είστε αδύναμοι, τότε η γνώση σας κάνει να πιστεύετε ότι είστε ισχυροί. Η μόνη δύναμη είναι στην παρούσα στιγμή, και γι 'αυτό είναι σημαντικό να είστε στην παρούσα στιγμή και να μην την σπαταλάτε ποτέ υπέρ ενός φανταστικού μέλλοντος.
Επομένως, εάν θέλουμε να είμαστε στην παρούσα στιγμή, πρέπει να συνειδητοποιήσουμε ότι δεν μπορούμε να γνωρίζουμε τίποτα για το πεπρωμένο / την καθολική βούληση / την καθολική συνείδηση. Μπορούμε να το ζήσουμε μόνο (και να το ζήσουμε τώρα). Και αν θέλουμε να το ζήσουμε τώρα, τότε πρέπει να σταματήσουμε να ρωτάμε γιατί ερωτήσεις και να αρχίσουμε να ζούμε τη ζωή μας ως έκφραση της καθολικής θέλησης. Αυτό σημαίνει να κάνετε ό, τι αισθάνεται καλό (που μπορεί να μην είναι αυτό που σκέφτεται το μυαλό σας ότι είναι καλό) και να εμπιστεύεστε ότι όλα συμβαίνουν για έναν λόγο και έχουν τον δικό τους σκοπό. Σημαίνει επίσης να γνωρίζετε το σώμα / το μυαλό / τα συναισθήματά σας ανά πάσα στιγμή (διαλογισμός) αντί να προσπαθείτε να καταλάβετε κάποιο είδος μελλοντικού σχεδίου ή προηγούμενης αφήγησης ή αφήγησης ταυτότητας ή πώς τα πράγματα θα μπορούσαν να ήταν διαφορετικά ή πώς θα έπρεπε να είναι διαφορετικά ή οτιδήποτε άλλο αλλιώς το μυαλό σας έρχεται όταν προσπαθείτε να αναλύσετε το παρελθόν ή το μέλλον αντί να το ζήσετε τώρα. Δεν μπορείτε να αλλάξετε το παρελθόν, αλλά μπορείτε να μάθετε από αυτό. και δεν έχει νόημα να αλλάξουμε το μέλλον γιατί δεν υπάρχει ακόμη.
Το μόνο πράγμα που υπάρχει είναι τώρα, και αν θέλετε να είστε στην παρούσα στιγμή, τότε πρέπει να αισθανθείτε πραγματικά σε όλα όσα αντιλαμβάνεστε ενώ γνωρίζετε ότι είστε ο παρατηρητής των αισθήσεών σας και ότι δεν είστε οι αισθήσεις σας.

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2021 at 7:45 PM, luke viia said:

One of my bosses, a chronically stressed woman, and the one who chooses which apps the company uses for scheduling, team planning and such, almost always picks the ones with vaguely "zen" names. Asana, Bamboo HR, etc. It's wild how well marketing tricks like that actually work. The products themselves are meh at best - Bamboo HR is particularly useless - so it's not like we're using the things on their merits. And after years, I still cannot figure out what a deadline-enforcing, micromanaging clusterfuck of a glorified bulletin board like "asana" could possibly have in common with yoga, even of the vapid variety. Sadly, it would appear we are subjected to this lackluster programming because a spiritually unsatisfied boomer is desperately looking for inner peace. 

I like this boss of mine - she's overworked for sure, and generally a good person - but she is apparently fully under the spell of the advertising sorcerers. Makes me wonder how tight the capitalist claws have me gripped. I do crave the occasional synthesizer or unnecessary audio gewgaw, but other than that I can't think of many keywords that have this gravitational effect on me. I guess food marketing can get me pretty good - words like "local" and "fair trade" at times cause me to place things in my cart without much further reasoning against the competitors, and I know full well how ambiguous those terms are in general. Hmmm. 

It's pretty easy to diagnose for me.  If it's found in 7-Eleven then I'll buy it.  I reckon about a third of my income goes to 7-Eleven.

I am the rabbit chasing the tiger. I am the snail who swallows Pinocchio so that his nose pierces her belly. I am involuntary symbolism. I am nothing and nobody. I am Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny, and I choke on cakes and on the grandmothers' pampering. I am unfair, yes, I am lazy. I don't raise my children and don't appreciate life, even if it produces another son every day.

I am the father who disappears as soon as he has given his wife a child. I am the man who cuts his belly and blows out his guts before the pain of parting: Heart's blood on a rubbish heap. I need pain and suffering to become rich. Life is too good for me; I want debt, I want to be in debt. And that's why I make debts every day for tomorrow. And that's why I can't let a woman get close to me: Because I don't know how to give love! I can only lie and suffer and cut the woman open and then stitch her up. With threads that I have torn from my own heart.

But one does not want to sew a woman back together. That's why I can't give tenderness and I can't put myself in a child's place. I am my own salvation. It has to be me: Because I am none other than this sentence. Just this sentence that comes out over and over again when I meet someone. This chatter of pain and death, love and passion; it is my last resort!

And the reason that the father always disappears is that there is simply too much energy to be taken from the mother. The mother is the woman with the baby bump. The father is the emptiness in the mother. Fertilisation therefore takes place unconsciously and without love, just as I do not love my children. They are the evidence of my inability to live. That is why I am a stranger to them and that sentence is the reason for the distance between us.

I cannot be like other fathers because I do not know how to love. I tried it - but it didn't work. I failed because I had to hand myself over in order to give to the other. I became dependent on myself and thus sold out. Yes, yes: It was a fat experience, in the first time with the child: How you incorporate yourself as a mother! How to suppress the father! How to suppress him! You want to treat the baby better than a husband or lover. You want to treat the child better than yourself.

I came into the world to change, even if I didn't know it; and this change has only one direction: I was born guilty. But I did not become guilty because I knew it from the beginning. I experienced it every day, every time I had to put on a thick coat; because I had to give away my happiness to the people who gave me the coat; because I gave them my happiness. I gave it to them - and ran up more and more debt to them in return! My happiness was their property. They had paid for a better fabric for the coat - and I was the baby belly in the middle!

• Thanks 1

I invented a new genre of relationship that I wanted to call monopolyamory, but that word's already been taken to describe relationships where one partner is poly and the other is mono(gamous). My new relationship genre is one where someone is seeing several people who collectively provide all the important aspects of what would normally constitute one partner.  The twist is that none of them are officially in that role.  So person A might be really empathetic and supportive, person B is a great conversationalist, person C argues but also provides epic LOLs, person D is down for music listening marathons, and person E makes sex happen.

Communamory?  Transformery?  Split Personamory?  Partner Dysphoria?  Nu Monopolyamory?  Tinder-core?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

I am the rabbit chasing the tiger. I am the snail who swallows Pinocchio so that his nose pierces her belly. I am involuntary symbolism. I am nothing and nobody. I am Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny, and I choke on cakes and on the grandmothers' pampering. I am unfair, yes, I am lazy. I don't raise my children and don't appreciate life, even if it produces another son every day.

I am the father who disappears as soon as he has given his wife a child. I am the man who cuts his belly and blows out his guts before the pain of parting: Heart's blood on a rubbish heap. I need pain and suffering to become rich. Life is too good for me; I want debt, I want to be in debt. And that's why I make debts every day for tomorrow. And that's why I can't let a woman get close to me: Because I don't know how to give love! I can only lie and suffer and cut the woman open and then stitch her up. With threads that I have torn from my own heart.

But one does not want to sew a woman back together. That's why I can't give tenderness and I can't put myself in a child's place. I am my own salvation. It has to be me: Because I am none other than this sentence. Just this sentence that comes out over and over again when I meet someone. This chatter of pain and death, love and passion; it is my last resort!

And the reason that the father always disappears is that there is simply too much energy to be taken from the mother. The mother is the woman with the baby bump. The father is the emptiness in the mother. Fertilisation therefore takes place unconsciously and without love, just as I do not love my children. They are the evidence of my inability to live. That is why I am a stranger to them and that sentence is the reason for the distance between us.

I cannot be like other fathers because I do not know how to love. I tried it - but it didn't work. I failed because I had to hand myself over in order to give to the other. I became dependent on myself and thus sold out. Yes, yes: It was a fat experience, in the first time with the child: How you incorporate yourself as a mother! How to suppress the father! How to suppress him! You want to treat the baby better than a husband or lover. You want to treat the child better than yourself.

I came into the world to change, even if I didn't know it; and this change has only one direction: I was born guilty. But I did not become guilty because I knew it from the beginning. I experienced it every day, every time I had to put on a thick coat; because I had to give away my happiness to the people who gave me the coat; because I gave them my happiness. I gave it to them - and ran up more and more debt to them in return! My happiness was their property. They had paid for a better fabric for the coat - and I was the baby belly in the middle!

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm a bird 

Spoiler

EISw5LRWoAEUqiL.jpg

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

i'm not enough 

two and a half shrimps 

bingo!

Spoiler

EISw5LRWoAEUqiL.jpg

Even the Romans hated to be left on read.

90AD-100AD ish - To Fabius Justus.

It is quite a long time since I had a letter from you. "Oh," you say, "there has been nothing to write about." But at least you might write and say just that, or you might send me the line with which our grandfathers used to begin their letters: "All is well if you are well, for I am well." I should be quite satisfied with so much; for, after all, it is the heart of a letter. Do you think I am joking? I am perfectly serious. Pray, let me know of your doings. It makes me feel downright uneasy to be kept in ignorance.   Farewell.

-Pliny the Younger

Source: Atallus

• Like 4

Everything is in one big dream, reality is dreamed. There are different sub-realities or levels that are interconnected and that can be navigated, for example, through sleep, although it is not impossible to transform or morph one level into the other. At the same time, new levels are constantly being created and reconstituted. The different levels or sub-realities are diffusely connected and it is unclear where one begins and the other ends. The sub-realities are often very similar. The normalities within the sub-realities are sometimes very different, regardless of how visually similar the sub-realities are. Persons or perceivers navigating these levels transform along their navigations, just as the levels themselves transform, or are even recreated.

It is not impossible that the sub-realities merge into one great unity that encompasses all other levels. But it is also possible that they are mutually exclusive and do not combine with each other. The sub-realities are therefore neither necessarily simultaneous nor related to each other in time. The sub-realities can occupy different positions in time because there is no fixed time structure.

The sub-realities are neither recognisable nor tangible and are created by dreamers or perceivers. The perceivers create the sub-realities with their thoughts and ideas and leave traces of their presence in the sub-realities. The traces can be understood as traces of perceivers or of perceiving, whereby these traces need not be perceivers themselves, but merely traces of their presence in the sub-realities. The perceivers thus have an influence on the sub-realities, especially with regard to their structure.

45 minutes ago, dingformung said:

morph

On 3/24/2021 at 10:39 AM, diatoms said:

eus

• Big Brain 1

Stop thinking that life is your friend, stop trusting others so easily. Not everyone shares your values and benevolence. By being too trustful and friendly to the world you invite misfortune, you even create it. By helping and trusting unconditionally, you enable bad people and empower them. Be fair to yourself and let others be fair to themselves, they don't need you for that. Don't try to radiate unconditional love, love is only real when it is considerate but based in soberness. Love itself isn't a feeling that only occurs outside soberness, and even when it is unsober its roots always extend back into soberness. Don't just accept everyone and everything as it is. Be intelligent instead. Be tolerative but with limitations.

Edited by dingformung
I added and removed things. All in all this post was unnecessary because it didn't convey enough truth and was overall boring.

2 hours ago, dingformung said:

m            o        r               p

h

On 3/24/2021 at 10:39 AM, diatoms said:

e

us

• Like 1

After eliminating refined sugar from your diet for a length of time, it tastes not at all like your tongue remembers, and is somewhat unpleasant and nauseating.

• Like 1

I'm really becoming less and less a fan of big cities. back when I was in my 20's, I thought living in a big city was cool. walking to bars on busy sidewalks, taking the subway, hopping in taxis...it all seemed so fun. I could care less about that any more. now I dream of one day living in a small town USA. there are so many great old little towns scattered throughout this country with "great bones." but the vast majority of them are flowing with run down, vacant, neglected old historic brick buildings. my utopian pipe dream is that these quaint little places will one day be re-populated by a diverse group of people vacating the cities, as they too are sick of the traffic, housing costs, rich d-bags in sports cars. but I know the reality is that all these little small towns are dead zones, currently packed with orange man supporters, bigoted wasps, who think they've been slighted by the foreigners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zero said:

I'm really becoming less and less a fan of big cities. back when I was in my 20's, I thought living in a big city was cool. walking to bars on busy sidewalks, taking the subway, hopping in taxis...it all seemed so fun. I could care less about that any more. now I dream of one day living in a small town USA. there are so many great old little towns scattered throughout this country with "great bones." but the vast majority of them are flowing with run down, vacant, neglected old historic brick buildings. my utopian pipe dream is that these quaint little places will one day be re-populated by a diverse group of people vacating the cities, as they too are sick of the traffic, housing costs, rich d-bags in sports cars. but I know the reality is that all these little small towns are dead zones, currently packed with orange man supporters, bigoted wasps, who think they've been slighted by the foreigners.

live in the country with some space to chill

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

the fact that i can even comprehend what this means suggests i may have inhaled too many spores

or you spend like 10 hours a day on instagram like i do :sorcerer: