• Not being as high on the autism spectrum as you would like
  4. 4. 4

• Only listening to music you dislike.
    • attending a noise concert wearing noise canceling headphones
  5. 5. 5

• Birds (not the thread, actual birds)
    • listening to objects not music
  6. 6. 6

• Posting in the general banter subforum on a website dedicated to a dead end subgenre.
    • Hiding the fact that you automated your own job.
  7. 7. 7

• particle techno
    • a moth that is attracted to dark
  8. 8. 8

• Albatross being sexually attracted to electrical storms
    • Listening to headphones without wearing anything

best ones to make an actual good album would be listening to objects not music, listening to headphones without wearing anything or a moth that is attracted to the dark. rest would be shit.

Losing the one is too literal. Just gonna get a load of tracks with annoying beats that make you lose the one.

Midlife crisis will just end up with a load of Dad IDM.

Both sound awesome let's do all of them.

I don't wanna influence anyone or anything, but coincidentally it's currently National Moth Week, which seems to be actually international from what I can gather. http://nationalmothweek.org

So maybe vote for moths but also go outside and collect data about them as well. More IDM than moths? Collecting data about moths.

also: any mod wanna change the thread title to Round 3 for me since I fucked that up, thanks :)

MOTH PARTY:

1. Invite friends to arrive at sunset (or don't, if you have no friends or prefer to commune with moths alone).
  2. Serve drinks; snacks optional.
  3. Switch on your porch light before it gets dark.
  4. ?????
  5. Profit!

(okay but really the rest of the party instructions are pretty fun, I'll shut up about it now tho)

Imagine a whole comp of pseudo automated music. Given the creative talent on this forum, that shit would be dope.

Having a midlife crisis while brushing your teeth at a Merzbow concert wearing noise cancelling headphones and avoiding eye contact

please not moths, they freak me out with their stupid dusty wings flapping everywhere

Losing the one is too literal. Just gonna get a load of tracks with annoying beats that make you lose the one.

isn't that what IDM is all about?

I Still like Hiding the fact that you automated your own job but I don't know what sort of music that would create.

see below

Imagine a whole comp of pseudo automated music. Given the creative talent on this forum, that shit would be dope.

yeah I would make the fuck out of some automated music for this, I've been making a lot of it recently

edit: also I'm trying to automate my job at the moment so it's very relevant to me, hope it wins

A few of these are surprisingly close. Get your dick/clit in the game and vote if you haven't, gonna close this and move to the next round Sunday or Monday.

:catbed: 

Archived