IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

Nice, thanks man.

Been at it since yesterday, digit and I have been PMing about mixing.

I don't want to tease, all I'll say is: @digit is a dirty dirty boi

Edited by IOS
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay dudes, we're both on it. I gave it a couple of days off just to let the ears rest and catch up with uni work.

Just dealing with the levels in a few tricky areas. Shouldn't take long now,

• Thanks 12

... considering we're all in full Ae overdose now, you can really take the time to do detailed work without hearing our insistent murmur. It will be like having a third album: the perfect anesthesia for the new looming quarantine

• Like 3

I’m just beyond excited that you guys even threw this together. You guys are amazing. I first got to see them on this tour and it was such a badass experience. I never in a million years thought this could happen. Gratitude beyond words to all. 

Edited by Upset man
  • Like 4

ios and i have been working on the mix and we're currently on revision #6. things have been getting better but all along the way something has still seemed off, like there was something missing. after a while we finally figured out what it is: at around 26:10 in the bootleg recording you can hear someone in the audience say "this doesn't sound like autechre but... there's 2 guys on the stage." we realized that the reconstruction we are working on just would not be complete without this line included as it has become such an essential part of the show for us.

we are currently working on identifying & locating this audience member so we can get him to re-record his line in high quality, isolated from the rest of the crowd noise. as you can imagine, this is a bit difficult as this concert happened 12 years ago. we have placed flyers around the original concert venue in Los Angeles as well as spoken to the venue management & local ticket selling agencies trying to identify everyone who was at the concert that night. this is a time consuming process but please be patient and hopefully we will have some good results within the next 3-4 months.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 14
  • Burger 3

• 2 weeks later...