IGNORED

Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

Walking around retail parks on a sunny weekend or bank holiday. And dragging your kids around the concrete Hell Hole with you. Maybe if they behave themselves (because they'd rather be running around the fields or playing in a park and have a picnic) they get a Happy Meal at the McDonalds drive thru? 

What kind of special fucking Mongloid must you be to actually do that?

There's one near me, and the queue of cars to get in is half a fucking mile long, and trust me the nicer the day the longer the queue. I don't get it but it doesn't bother me because I'd rather them there than anywhere near where I am.

Truly mind boggling!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

las vegas

ipads

the walking dead

the big bang theory (tv show)

Agree with all these

Big Bang Theory seems most popular with the baby boomer crowd for some reason. As for Las Vegas, I think it played an impressive role as the setting for a certain 2010 Fallout game, but I don't really have any interest in visiting otherwise.

season 1 was enjoyable enough. in hindsight i feel like everything after season 1 GoT was a bit of a bored blur on my part lol. actually that's probably not true, but i do know by season 5 i was completely checked out and angry at myself for having spent so much time with the show plodding along. 

the walking dead show on the other hand is a complete mystery to me. seemed very below b level soap drama tv series.. with just the worst acting imaginable. and bad filming. and bad everything.... 

Hahah his thread is bad. I literally turn into a fat, angry old right-wing cunt geezer, sitting in his knackered chair with a knackered cock and ballsack, hating the world.

Fucking belligerent old codger with a wooden stick and a screwed up face!! 

Surf the solar waves of the sweet spring sun my friends. High fucking five and enjoy your weekend.

Archived