IGNORED

Things everybody loves but you don't get at all

Lachesi

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have this t-shirt I'd wear that said something like "Why Isn't it Sunday yet?" or "Is it Sunday yet?" back in middle school. I'd constantly get asked the meaning of the shirt, but I'd just shrug. Because I have no clue why anyone would prefer sunday over the far more superior Saturday.

Maybe the person who designed the shirt had a Tuesday to Saturday work week . Surely you can't expect 7day retailers to satisfy your weekend demands with weekend only or casual staff

Some people (not me) do house cleaning and other chores on Saturdays and leave the Sunday as the actual resting day of the week. Or maybe the designer was from Asia and had a 6 day work week?

Personally, in my normal life, most of the Saturday is just spent recovering from the work week or possibly curing a hangover. Then on Sunday finally can do something.

Which one did you try? I've only read Embassytown but it was friccin great

tried a few.. The City, the scar.. and another one.  got so bored of creature descriptions and frankenstein surgeries. 

signing your shitty artwork. who do you think you are, some kind of artists? I see this hippie lady on facebook all the time, she's obsessed with drawing vaginas with colored pencils in forms like an eye, star, etc., and signs every single one of them. makes me laff

I don't GET a lot on netflix because I'm po boy Canadian netflix...

We pay $3/month for a VPN service to get US netflix. 

If you want any info let me know? I think it's worth it.

Archived