7 minutes ago, Roo said:

Why do you need sooo many flags behind that White House podium? Must be minimum 25!

he likes to hug flags so maybe there will be some kind of hug orgy later

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

More idiots in the US than I expected, please don't fuck this up.

sorry. we've always known how many idiots we have. it's N+1.

we won't know who da president is until the morning or perhaps later. 

nmfc2wz7g5x51.jpg?width=698&auto=webp&s=

58 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Yeah....have you idiots fucked it again??!

What is it with Anglo-Saxons and their willfully voting to ruin themselves?

? 

• Like 1

People be dumb the world over. Not going to particularly blame 'muricans, because if you think this is somehow the worst then spend a few moments looking into politics outside Europe and North America where most of the humanity lives.

Anyway, the fucked up education system combined with evangelical Christianity and distain for rational thinking isn't really a winning combination when it comes to tackling the ol' stupidity. Maybe US did a service to Europeans by taking in all those religious nutjobs centuries ago..

• Like 5

Nobody is arguing that America is the worst (even though it is), however most of the world is unfortunately made aware of what America is upto at any given moment and right now the story is that most of the people there have looked at Donald Trump, somebody who is exemplary of pretty much all the worst aspects of humanity and said "Yeah, that's my guy". It's upsetting.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Blir said:

Nobody is arguing that America is the worst (even though it is), however most of the world is unfortunately made aware of what America is upto at any given moment and right now the story is that most of the people there have looked at Donald Trump, somebody who is exemplary of pretty much all the worst aspects of humanity and said "Yeah, that's my guy". It's upsetting.

be happy you dont have to live in close contact with these people

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

I don't know what you're all complaining about .

Under Trump we have had ten hours of studio releases from Ae and something like 30 hours of soundboards, as well as the best aphex music since the early 2000s. 

Under Obama we only had eight or so studio hours of Ae, syro and a bunch of random EPs and soundcloud dump, possibly the worst ever squarepusher period and a forgettable BOC album.

I think we can all agree that the best administration for this forum was under George Dubya with the confield thru quaristice run,  drukqs to rushup, geogaddi,  and go plastic to hello everything ... Also the last time a dem was in office dubstep turned to shit so be careful what you wish for 

american republican party for most idm 2021

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caze said:

There's more than 1m mail ballots to be counted in PA, we won't know what's happening there til tomorrow.

At least Trump has been good for voter turnout. Yeah, this is gonna take a while.

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

Sure, you can't blame them for the existence of dumbness, but you can blame them for their own particular dumbness. Yeah, elsewhere there are also morons. I guess each region has their own kind of idiocy. The American one is pretty dangerous.

Germans have it easy, of course. They blew through their entire allotment of dumbness in one go. Everyone else spreads it out a bit more.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I wish that was the case. There's still plenty dumbfuckery left

36 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Scraps. No more. Stop complaining.

• Thanks 1