IGNORED

Lorenzo Senni - Scacco Matto

auxien

Haha yeah, it's both disappointing that the site doesn't work AND quite a good news if they got overwhelmed by the number of people interested in this release.

My pre order got dispatched today, can't wait for it to arrive ?

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

OK, after that listening party I can definitely say that the album is DOPE. Clearly wasn't expecting so much variety coming from a Lorenzo Senni album. Usually I find his sound design tiring after a few listens (even tho I love the tracks) and it's rare that I can listen to one of his album start to finish, but this one is way different.

And the man himself seem like a very nice and fun guy haha.

Edited by Stock
  • Like 3

Recently I listened back to Superimpositions, which I totally loved at the time. And now this leaves me cold.

Still I'm really curious about this new offering.

Favorite tracks: XBreakingEdgeX

Canone Infinito

Wasting Time Writing Lorenzo Senni Songs

damn this thing is great

Really can't get enough of that album. All of the 8 tracks are awesome ear worms and I always notice new details when I give it a listen. Much much more subtle and intricate that I first thought. I love it !!!

• Like 1

I completely dismissed this on first listen but I’ve gone back and really enjoying this especially Dance Tonight Revolution Tomorrow

• Like 1

Was definitely not expecting this good of an album, this shit is unreal.  It's far more varied than I thought it was going to be too.

• Like 3

I'm going to get on the case of this album a bit later. 

On paper everything about this album sounds super cool (even his name and haircut is super, super cool) 

How can a man be so impossibly cool and yet possibly fail? It surely cannot be done.

I'll find out later

To be honest it has to be better than me dragging my earholes through the quagmire of Ghosts:Locusts which I'm currently doing....

• Like 1

in seconds from gothic drizzly dank quagmire to exploding shoals of accelerating Emperor Angelfish on a multicoloured coral reef