IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

25 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

where is the ae bleepstore thread, I can't find it ?

(also repost with proper post integration) 

Yeah, I was wondering the same, thought I was losing my mind. I was this close to asking @diatoms for help. Who member the AE_STORE thread?

Just now, IDEM said:

Yeah, I was wondering the same, thought I was losing my mind. I was this close to asking @diatoms for help. Who member the AE_STORE thread?

you ppl are nuts! that never existed

• Sad 1

I was actually in the process of reading the thread when it vanished. Wingchair, comfy slippers, nightcap, tobacco pipe and all. Very unpleasant feeling to suddenly find myself floating in an empty void.

Yo, whoever got it, give it back.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

1403934387_Capturedcran2020-04-0618_53_04.thumb.png.51b451bb8db65701308138bffd60652a.png

got this when I try to access it via my notification...

1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

the thread works for me. :shrug:

You what now?

7 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

1403934387_Capturedcran2020-04-0618_53_04.thumb.png.51b451bb8db65701308138bffd60652a.png

got this when I try to access it via my notification...

That's what I got at first, now it's switched to "We could not locate the item you are trying to view."

Stephen, could you read it to us, please?

I'm just slow lol sorry, I was confusing the AE Store is Live! Thread with AE_Live thread... The original AE store thread is borked you are all correct.

Were they simply merged?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

22 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I'm just slow lol sorry, I was confusing the AE Store is Live! Thread with AE_Live thread... The original AE store thread is borked you are all correct.

Were they simply merged?

no the thread just vanished, WTF @Joyrex ?

Edited by d-a-m-o

It’s because Joyrex is working with warp and AE to digitally release one of the two new albums alongside the onesix recordings and everything will be revealed in the AE bleepstore thread tmrw.

???

• Burger 1

I have spent the last 17 days lubing up my body. I am the most moist I have ever been in my life. My ass hair glistens in the moonlight as I lie prone on my roof, rain battering my cheeks. All for you, Sean. Sean. Sean. Sean pls. My thighs yearn to quiver again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

2 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

I have spent the last 17 days lubing up my body. I am the most moist I have ever been in my life. My ass hair glistens in the moonlight as I lie prone on my roof, rain battering my cheeks. All for you, Sean. Sean. Sean. Sean pls. My thighs yearn to quiver again.

autechre has left the room

• Haha 1

Any time I need to have a self talk about my BoC fanboi-ism and how I really need to pump the brakes, Autechre will put out some music and the hardcore Ae heads absolutely lose their shit, reminding me that actually I'm not that insane.

I'm here for it.

Edited by Friendly Stranger
  • Like 1