IGNORED

Capitalist Bootlicker thread

chenGOD

While I appreciate these completely ostentatious displays of wealth, I feel like people are missing the aspirational part of the topic. Like as in it might be feasible to own one at some point.

Both of the sexy objects of material desire that make me ejaculate all over the proletariat are things I could actually own at some point. I'd really prefer the Audi if it was an electronic car, but for now all the Audi electronic cars suffer from range limitation.

2 hours ago, Candiru said:

Meet me in the Communist Footlicker Thread for a rambunctious time. 

Are we heading to zeff's place?

8 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I feel like people are missing the aspirational part of the topic. Like as in it might be feasible to own one at some point.

oh, well that’s way less fun. /thread

• 3 weeks later...

Just imagine how good your usb keyboard will sound.

Oh shit, they have other good stuff. Subtle feeling of the air m8

m12-switch-network-layout.jpg?resize=102

A GIGABIT SWITCHING HUB FOR HIGH-END NETWORK AUDIO

A dedicated precision switching hub that brings the world of network audio into a completely different stage. Named as a precision network conditioner by high-end audiophiles, the M12 SWITCH GOLD, which comes with 2 extremely high quality LAN cables as standard, conveys the full density of sound and a subtle feeling of the air. Its high-frequency range is transparent, and the mid and bass areas are clear with high S/N. Enjoy the new sound dimension that only the M12 SWITCH GOLD can provide.

Edited by Gocab
  • Like 1

A drunken thought occured to me that my own radiotelescope array would be pretty cool if I'd want to splurge on something. I'd be just scanning the nigth sky looking for weird signals.

• Farnsworth 3

3 hours ago, zkom said:

A drunken thought occured to me that my own radiotelescope array would be pretty cool if I'd want to splurge on something. I'd be just scanning the nigth sky looking for weird signals.

Maybe you'll find another boc code.

10 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

YAMAHA FX SVHO CRUISER 2016

2000000005_480px.jpg

$16490

vroom vroom mf

No experience with these things, but I would save up for a speed boat if lived in a place with the climate for it. They’re fantastic fun.

And one thing you can do on a speed boat you can’t do on this: go out into the open sea, stop it and just float around lazily.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, drillkicker said:

I had one of those when I lived in Massachusetts.  It isn't as nice at it seems.  Gets pretty lonely.

That’s why you need to have a liquor cabinet in it.

In the shape of a globe.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...