IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

Discussing the grammatical correctness of Autechre song titles. They flew too close to the sun that is "proper" song titles with this one, and clearly should have just called it "al lend" or "alle nd" to avoid confusion.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

Hi, I just spoke to Autechre on the phone, and they told me they love this thread so far. Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by Lianne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Lianne said:

Hi, I just spoke to Autechre on the phone, and they told me they love this thread so far. Keep up the good work guys!

Did they get you for the 7yr extended warranty?  Beware, there are a lot of scammers out there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lianne said:

Shut up and go back to the kitchen and make us all a god damn sandwich 

... I'm joking. 

But seriously. 

• Facepalm 6
  • Burger 1

I checked the autechre.ws site, and the barcode under the text grabbed my attention. I thought, perhaps there is something hidden behind it. So I made a screenshot and run it trough a few online barcode readers- For my sorry, all of them said that there is no barcode in the picture... any ideas?

Just some fake design?

sign-barcode.JPG

• Farnsworth 1

7 minutes ago, Chabraendeky said:

I checked the autechre.ws site, and the barcode under the text grabbed my attention. I thought, perhaps there is something hidden behind it. So I made a screenshot and run it trough a few online barcode readers- For my sorry, all of them said that there is no barcode in the picture... any ideas?

Just some fake design?

sign-barcode.JPG

barcodes for retail purposes are typically unique to each individual item I believe.  So im not sure if the 'design-y' stretched out ones that TDR likes to use are actually usable barcodes..

But if they are real in this case, then TDR would have used a generic one for the design layout, with the real barcode generated and printed on each record

Edited by markedone
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sine nomine said:

nOwZbV364XsebptnFC4w6uwmzUg02xYKM=

But the "I just spoke to autechre" shit can just piss off mate, honestly 

... Pfft

So can your casual sexism.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2020 at 5:27 AM, Amen Lare said:

fixt

I get called a sexist and yet none of you saints call this person out for being a racist... Fucking halirious

Bunch of hypocrites. 

Thats right it's 2020 and anyone can go into a kitchen and make sandwiches... Lianne doesn't even identify as a woman — nor did I mention he/she/?? was a woman so what are you on about? 

Get a grip 

Back to sign now kids. 

• Burger 1