IGNORED

Clark - Superscope

YELLOW

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id love to know if these will be on the album, if they are, i don't want to over listen to theses and then want to skip them on the album. id rather wait.

Agreed, songs that I overplay prior to an album release always change my perception of the album as a whole.

the AMA is on Tuesday at /r/music

how I imagine most of Reddit who aren't already aware of Clark and the AMA will react:

cgPRA.gif

HOW2MAEK BEATZ AN DROPS 4 WARP SIGNIGS ?

(erm, no idea if that's what the Reddit is like - Don't think I've ever used it)

(erm, no idea if that's what the Reddit is like - Don't think I've ever used it)

reddit is actually kind of the opposite, people falling all over themselves trying to get up-votes by A) making their comment palatable to the masses, aka the democratic voting system b) making it clever and short enough sort of like a tweet,the longer and less 'clever' your comment is, the lower the voting will be, and less likely it is people will probably see it

I find it to be a highly embarrassing website all around

it actually wasn't a bad AMA. but as Amen pointed out above (facetiously), why didn't he come to WATMM? Ae did a massive Q&A here, he should've followed suit and made a trend of it. that would've been awesome.

i think probably because he already came to watmm pretending not to be himself in the Turning Dragon compression debate thread ~4 years ago. After using an obvious sock puppet account, maybe he was afraid of coming back

lol don't mind John's paranoia, it was nothing.

That's not what John is talking about, there was a separate compression debate (maybe not on specifically TD, this record just stands out as compression mayhem) where some muppet account got in extensive offensive argument on technical aspects. He sounded like a dick, sounded like Clark.

how do you know Clark sounds like a dick? seems a bit rude. and we are wondering why Clark didn't come to watmm?

No no, these are two different observations. He was presenting himself as some close friend iirc, but it wasn't believable considering the lexicon and knowledge. Sorry for having such a dick opinion, i'm enjoying almost all his stuff. That's a given that he isn't here and it's not my fault so why should i go easy on him.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

He was presenting himself as some close friend iirc, but it wasn't believable considering the lexicon and knowledge.

It wasn't believable that Chris might have some friends who also make music?

Anyway, was at that Autumn Street Studios gig. It was awesome, really looking forward to the new stuffs. Also wtf is with the wheelchair thing? What did I miss there?!

He was presenting himself as some close friend iirc, but it wasn't believable considering the lexicon and knowledge.

It wasn't believable that such a friend would behave like him, not telling who he is and going around threads blatantly praising Clark like in an example above. But i don't remember shit actually, anyone else to confirm?

It wasn't believable that such a friend would behave like him, not telling who he is and going around threads blatantly praising Clark like in an example above. But i don't remember shit actually, anyone else to confirm?

but it is believable that Clark would do that?

I don't know. anyway, I clearly don't remember this, where's a link?

He was probably just mad about the accident that left him wheelchair bound. Spiteful at the world, he came to WATMM to be mean and vindictive and somehow this would be validating for him.

Disability complex

Archived