IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

I noticed a few people were kicking off on Discogs about this vinyl, so it must be a common issue. I almost went for it myself but downgraded to the digitals like a week before it was meant to ship. Didn't have a lot of cash at the time, and couldn't justify spending over a tenner on a break replacement and a sped-up track :emotawesomepm9:

Don't forget the authentic hand stamp :)

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murphythecat8

I personally love the fast marchromt30a song and the metz track is also lovely for me.

I find myself listening a lot to this EP, its a bit surprising considering how at first couple of listen I was a underwhelmed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jesus fucking christ you are so boring dudes. Like fuck you in the ass?

Ivan, i can understand everything, but why you even....with that losers?

You got nothing to do? Is there only boring way left?

ffs thats braindance, dance you fuckers!

dance its acid you fuckers

acid

fuck your brain to death

Least Understandable <----------------------------------------------------> understandable for the most part

Angio Mag dlt. heh. Limpy Loo

Posts in haiku format or some shit <----------------------------------------------------------> Appears not to

Limp Mag (sweet Aphex poem btw) Delete Angio

to my

Loo

jesus fucking christ you are so boring dudes. Like fuck you in the ass?

Ivan, i can understand everything, but why you even....with that losers?

You got nothing to do? Is there only boring way left?

ffs thats braindance, dance you fuckers!

dance its acid you fuckers

acid

fuck your brain to death

fuck yeah

So this Single/EP had been sitting at my local Record Shop for months… I'd see it everytime I went in and browsed the electronic Vinyl section. For whatever reason I'd skp buying it. Until Today. Only was able to give it one quick listen before I had to leave for the Autechre Show, but my first thought was… wow! did some people sleep on this! I really dug it. Didn't realise the A side was 45 until too late so just let it play out at 33,3. Glad I did. It sounds awesome pitched down. And yeah… as far as pressing errors/vinyl quality goes… my copy looked and sounded very clean.

Least Understandable understandable for the most part

Angio Mag dlt. heh. Limpy Loo

Posts in haiku format or some shit Appears not to

Limp Mag (sweet Aphex poem btw) Delete Angio

to my

Loo

lol

nice enough to remember one of the abrvtnz of my nick. and put in the heh. nice work maetan [-;

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This track is so insanely good after so so many listens, especially the last minute or so; that beat wafting through some good headphones is pure aural pleasure ;)

Yeh, the last two minutes or so are pure bliss.. not like the rest of the track isn't, I just like the mental space and groove the final 'act' of the track puts out.

Yeah, jus checked - from 5:40 to 6:30; it's that clipped white noise texture the beat has, don't know how better to describe it. Feels so good! Like hearing a beat from inside the womb... I imagine ;) Love this track

Archived