IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

My cousin is ex military. Was in Chechnya and Iraq. He's had lots of mental issues and drug problems. Now he's going on a suicide mission to the Ukraine. I love him though. He is the only cousin I ever really liked. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

shit is grim as ever. 

putin probably wants to grind the army down to nothing so the collapse he plans to flee from won't have a force that can keep order and will be as chaotic as possible

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

1 minute ago, rek said:

what does Russia want Ukraine for? isn't Russia big enough already?

logic doesn't enter into all this too much. 

there's a bunch of different narratives out there. 

14 hours ago, rek said:

what does Russia want Ukraine for? isn't Russia big enough already?

Was hearing on radio that area of Donbass they have seized has something like $15 Trillion worth of rare earth metals and that Ukraine has huge amount of valuable resources generally so this may be main factor, a bit like Wagner in Central Africa.

• Like 4

everybody was pissing and moaning when the Biden made the nord stream deal with Russia. oil used to be the end-all be-all, now suddenly gas appears on the scene. as if out of nowhere.

also, i had a dream today and it was definitely in color. I think dreams have been updated to color today. the dream was realer than any dream i've ever had. i was with several other 'people' in the dream. i grabbed one of their arms to test the sim. it felt real but i knew i was dreaming. i told the others that i suspected it was a dream. i did all sorts of tests to see if it was a dream and the only giveaway was some sort of a freaking Griffin with a long neck. it just lifted off like a drone, the bones weren't fully animated yet. kind of floated away like a kite. ww3 and mutually assured destruction and virus detention extermination camps aside, that's huger news i think. i think we got a surprise update to the dream program while nobody was expecting it. so see if i'm right in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Russia using (Iranian) kamikaze drones, targeting:
• cities (to terrorize Ukrainian citizens and lower morale?)
• energy infrastructure (to make the coming winter brutal for Ukrainian citizens and distract the military?)

1666007593_401_The-Iranian-made-Shahed-1

1666007593_200_The-Iranian-made-Shahed-1

1666007597_167_The-Iranian-made-Shahed-1

• Sad 1

Intimidation and terror to assert one's "dominance" - Putin's MO.

Wish there was a way to hack one of those drones and fly it up his ass.

Speaking of which, respect to these police officers for taking one down in Kyiv

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard from a friend that missiles have landed in Poland, killing two. Not sure if it’s kosher info though. Sky news have something about it, nothing yet on bbc. Don’t do social media so maybe on Twitter.

(Reports saying maybe stray shot down missiles)

Edited by beerwolf

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Just heard from a friend that missiles have landed in Poland, killing two. Not sure if it’s kosher info though. Sky news have something about it, nothing yet on bbc. Don’t do social media so maybe on Twitter.

(Reports saying maybe stray shot down missiles)

I read that too - https://www.npr.org/2022/11/15/1136768133/kyiv-ukraine-missiles-russia

seems too early to tell what happened in Poland. logic dictates it would have been from a stray missile(s) fired by Russia, since they are launching them toward the western part of Ukraine. but until all the facts are in, best I don't speculate.

all...so...pointless