IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

Biggest facepalm of my life. 

I live in an old naval town and talk is going around about multi-national military assemblies in key locations around the baltic.

Looks like they're precision striking everywhere in Ukraine, not just going from the east

As many as 7 Russian aircraft might be downed already. But loads of disinfo floating around 

Russian Sberbank plunged 70% overnight 

Lots of smartphone footage turning up, will get very nasty 

Edited by chim

Is it wrong to think that this has been a thing for a long time, just in other less fortunate parts of the world that aren't being pushed into the media as much? Not that this doesn't suck, I hope this ends before it turns into more bloodshed :sad:

Imagine another country coming in with fucking tanks like this.  
This is not so good news now after the Covid-19 we have a European war.. If Nato coming in there gonna be loads of missiles strikes  in both directions. 

The Russia-Ukraine Monitor Map is a crowdsourced effort to map, document and verify information in order to provide reliable information for policymakers and journalists of the on-the-ground and online situation in and around Ukraine.

https://maphub.net/Cen4infoRes/russian-ukraine-monitor

• Like 1

• Squee changed the title to Russia is now bombing Ukraine
25 minutes ago, chim said:

There are reports now that they've already reached Kyiv. They're not fucking around. 

Apparently Russia advanced 130km since 4am today in the south, poised to outflank the Donbass defense. I hear there was practically no resistance in the south, or they simply got steamrolled

15 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

How do u even get drone footage like this ?? does the government just post them ?

(might be fake) leaks to the Ukraine Facebook/twitter hype crowd, message attached was "show the Russians their male relatives are now fertilizer for our wild berries". Same crowd is going outside to snap photos of destroyed tanks and aircraft. 

Edited by chim

3 hours ago, cern said:

Imagine another country coming in with fucking tanks like this.  
This is not so good news now after the Covid-19 we have a European war.. If Nato coming in there gonna be loads of missiles strikes  in both directions. 

The only thing hotter than this war is the news reporter in that vid

edit: Nevermind, this is a Ukrainian war veteran patreon, goddamit, buuut I did hear the Ukrainian embassador in Norway talk about an online fundraiser for armaments.

Edited it: Found it 

Crazy stuff.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1