IGNORED

Aphex Twin teases Bristol show - Sept 2nd, 2023

MadameChaos

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Would love to go to this. Would imagine Bristol will have a pretty good crowd. West Country folk and all that.

One of those occasions I wish had bit more cash flow, so I could just soak up the expense with a blink of an eye.

same, gutted I had to sell.  And my forever dwindling support of the train staff and their ridiculous strikes continues as that is 2 of my summer plans ruined now. 

I'd be happy if I earned half of what a train driver earns a year. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

same, gutted I had to sell.  And my forever dwindling support of the train staff and their ridiculous strikes continues as that is 2 of my summer plans ruined now. 

I'd be happy if I earned half of what a train driver earns a year. 

Agreed. They can obviously afford to go on strike. At Royal Mail we went on strike I think a dozen times (maybe 10) and started to panic through loss of earnings. Thankfully it was resolved asap. There's no way most workers can afford to do what they are doing. 

Edited by beerwolf

It was epic, the bass was so intense, noticed it more than in Field Day. Played more of his old tracks in this set - Night Mail, Papat, Tuss, Vordhosbn and Analord track. 

• Like 7

Fucking best set I ever heard him play, this is like the root of his Acid and breaks sound! :music:

God I want this mix remastered, I want to have it on all the time! The Tuss coming in at 30 mins just Wow! 

the forwards show was proper ace, surprised there hasn't been more buzz around these parts!

plenty of crowdpleasers in the set and some lovely unreleased afx acid. soundsystem was nice and bassy, realised it's the first time i've seen rich in an open air setting and it showed. really great to finally see the cube setup in the flesh too.

did anyone else pick up on those cryptic messages at the very start of the set? there was a digital text-to-speech voice hinting at what sounded like "the end of days" happening on a certain date but i could barely make it out. maybe once the crispy bootlegs surface we can work it out as a team 🤝

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

the forwards show was proper ace, surprised there hasn't been more buzz around these parts!

plenty of crowdpleasers in the set and some lovely unreleased afx acid. soundsystem was nice and bassy, realised it's the first time i've seen rich in an open air setting and it showed. really great to finally see the cube setup in the flesh too.

did anyone else pick up on those cryptic messages at the very start of the set? there was a digital text-to-speech voice hinting at what sounded like "the end of days" happening on a certain date but i could barely make it out. maybe once the crispy bootlegs surface we can work it out as a team 🤝

It seems the voice said 1million and 290 thousand seconds and jessica walrus on reddit did the math and that's 2 weeks...

New friggin afx album imminent ⛷️⛷️

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

It seems the voice said 1million and 290 thousand seconds and jessica walrus on reddit did the math and that's 2 weeks...

Fuck yes pls !

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

crispy 💜

or maybe 1,290,000 seconds is the total runtime of his next EP in response to criticisms of bblr being "too short"

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Man i hope this something real

• Like 2