IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

telling self don't listen to 128 kbps preview download from sc

wait for it

wait for it

• Like 1

It's june 21 and all I've got is this image from the website goddamnit I want to talk around Japan with this playing on headphones!

Take my money Richard!boxh0d2lu.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scumtron said:

Ok. So the SC-track got removed? Isn't this a bit too messy?

https://ra.co/news/79179

big afx grin face

1 minute ago, Rubin Farr said:

now that release details have been finalized, I’ll drop it in new& upcoming releases.

Can't we just change this thread title? The conversation about this project is already spread over 3 different threads.

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 4

nice to hear live on radio, thanks mattthegoone:)

13 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

In 1 minute, keen to hear what they say

Any other info?

Warp pliss, just let us buy the digital vinyls, this is torture 

14 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Can't we just change this thread title? The conversation about this project is already spread over 3 different threads.

This thread title was for the app, and like you said since 3 threads here are on it, a general release thread is for people that don’t cruise this sub daily. 

3 hours ago, chenGOD said:

It's june 21 and all I've got is this image from the website goddamnit I want to talk around Japan with this playing on headphones!

Take my money Richard!boxh0d2lu.jpg

talking to people with headphones on is such a baller move :cool: respekt. dominate the conversation

• Haha 3

Lol how is it even possible for a label like Warp to screw so badly one of their biggest artist's release?? I wanted to stream Blackbox on repeat the whole afternoon but guess I'll have to wait.

Also weird not to have options to pre-order the 12" right now :shrug:

• Like 1