IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

Just popped in to share in the hype! Hope everyone is well. I can’t login here except on my phone so I can’t come here v often 😂

Good sleuthing peeps.

1 hour ago, Consul said:

Updated the thread with new image, tracklist and release date.

the source gives a 404 now... can you tell us what it was? i do trust this info btw

26 minutes ago, X4creek said:

the source gives a 404 now... can you tell us what it was? i do trust this info btw

Thanks for the heads up. It was the cache of the page for the album on Warp's site, it's gone now.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Just popped in to share in the hype! Hope everyone is well. I can’t login here except on my phone so I can’t come here v often 😂

Good sleuthing peeps.

Same for me. It's fine coz I mostly come here on toilet breaks anyway. Wonder why that is though.

Lets see - getting Damogen vibes which ... well I only really liked live. Id be happy with continuation of BUaH sound but .... that was ceretainly no "go plastic" how dare you!

1 minute ago, phudoshin said:

Lets see - getting Damogen vibes which ... well I only really liked live. Id be happy with continuation of BUaH sound but .... that was ceretainly no "go plastic" how dare you!

It doesn’t have that harshness of damaged furries though, at least to my ears. Sounds like a continuation of Be Up to me, maybe he’s sticking with that workflow instead of his homegrown software ala ufab and damogen? we will know more tmrw after the single drops 😄

• Like 1

Played BUAH in the car to work this morning. It's still quite lovely and a grower. Really curious what this is going to sound like. I wasn't prepared for SP to return! 

Also how is BUAH 4 years old already holy shit

• Like 5

sounds like the jumping off point is that DJ set he did for the warp thing.. this is good news. looking forward to full on mode. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Also how is BUAH 4 years old already holy shit

me and wife were just talking about that, lol it’s fucking crazy it’s already 4 y/o…..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

me and wife were just talking about that, lol it’s fucking crazy it’s already 4 y/o…..

Season 5 Time GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Haha 2