IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

Cool track, "Mentasm" meets mid-to-late period RDJ meets, er, Squarepusher. It's all good as long as he keeps the upright bass in the case. Preordered pink vinyl for the heck of it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, auxien said:

Screenshot2024-01-23at4_31_11AM.thumb.png.4e3b72e9c7f0b14e685fc22ab84f8e50.png

pops up during that sample bit ~1+ min in which seems to be what the sample is saying....sample source spotters?

Screenshot2024-01-23at4_36_09AM.thumb.png.fbbcd01389372774296b733bc1840913.png

~4:25 HUMANOID MUST NOT AGREE

then at ~5:45 SUNG BY DAVID BOWIE ... TALISMAN RED SAID IT WAS ... THE BREAK INTO THE FUTURE

???

SUNG BY DAVID BOWIE ON SINKING RAFT

5 hours ago, phudoshin said:

But fuck me his vic acid set in Primaversa 2022 was unreal.. relentless, pounding acid/jungle assault.

o hai there fellow prima raver i was right behind you lmao 👋

and he indeed played this very track there, i can clearly remember that build up part at around 4 mins. hopefully this gets in the album too

43 minutes ago, fairuzosman said:

o hai there fellow prima raver i was right behind you lmao 👋

and he indeed played this very track there, i can clearly remember that build up part at around 4 mins. hopefully this gets in the album too

Oh hiya - I think I remember you - we raved hard and yoou spotted "Oberlove" - FAB!

• Big Brain 1

10 hours ago, NI64 said:

PSA - Was pre-ordering just now and scrolling through the Squarepusher site. Apparently you can get a copy of Hello Everything on vinyl for...$15?! It says 1xLP though, so maybe its just a mislabeled CD or something. No clue. I already have a copy or I'd take the chance to find out.

is that not 'Welcome to europe' , somewhat similar cover and is 1 vinyl

Edited by Empirix

1 minute ago, Empirix said:

i have it, it is 1 vinyl, Hello everything is more of an EP though , right?

It's an hour long 12 track album?

3 minutes ago, thumbass said:

It's an hour long 12 track album?

yeah i edited above, even i got confused ha - 'Welcome to europe', indeed hello everything is i think 3 vinyls

Edited by Empirix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Empirix said:

yeah i edited above, even i got confused ha - 'Welcome to europe', indeed hello everything is i think 3 vinyls

Yeah it's 3. For some reason there was a 1xLP for sale under Hello Everything. Sold out now though. We'll never know!

i think a couple of folks here have already said it but this definitely feels like a continuation of the legendary nts mix, which i am absolutely here for

be up a hello was certainly a step in the right direction after a bit of a lull in his discography, but i always wanted him to take the insanity up a notch. hopefully dostrotime is gonna do just that!

• Like 2

Yeh - dropping the mask nonsense was also a step forward.... one of his best traits is his gurning and enjoying his own tunage live!.. the irony of it given his talk of this newer stuff coming out of lockdown mindfullness!

• Like 2