IGNORED

Dostrotime [2024]

Consul

16 minutes ago, X4creek said:

tbh i dont think he ever released it i dont remember there being a fourth exclusive track

here's track 4, part of the shirt bundle.. as mentioned its on spotify too. so the one missing is test track 2 I think? maybe that was a brainfart and it just doesn't exist then.. thought this might fit the topic.. sorry if it doesnt mods :boc: they're definitely similar in workflow

track 3:

Spoiler

As the beautiful and ever eloquent Alcofribas pointed out, sounds like full daddy mode to me. Very much like his live sets. If the whole album is like that I’ll shit my pants.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, chronical said:

as mentioned its on spotify too.

yeah um i was the one that mentioned it

by "i dont remember there being a fourth exclusive track" i meant there being a 4th track overall not a 4th test track

• Joyrex pinned this topic

OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss. That's quite a fucking banger. Definitely heard a load of stuff in this vein at the London show at HERE last year. Absolutely sick show. Can't wait for this.

I am doing a wake-up browse of the thread. I was not ready to start the day and pretty groggy until I pressed play on that Vocaroo site. I feel like I'm ready for war now or some shit. God almighty Tom. I love how the milder Richard gets on his AARP releases, the more Tom seems determined to tear us in half 😅

• Like 6

7 hours ago, chronical said:

this sounds like the NTS set.. which I preferred over the album tenfold.. fuck yes tom, who's the fucking daddy 😈

Totally agree with you!

Loving this a lot!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Right? We can only hope and time will tell 😄

Yes!! 🙏🙏

I've listened to Wendorlan about six times. Going to listen to the NTS set now!

• Like 2

my preferred Linux dostro is Mint.

also my favourite classics writer is Fyodor Dostroyevsky.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 2

45 minutes ago, usagi said:

my preferred Linux dostro is Mint.

also my favourite classics writer is Fyodor Dostroyevsky.

I use Linux SLSE12 for my work, it's pneat.

The preview track goes hard as hell and I'm so here for it, it absolutely rips around and would turn an Ancient Etruscan into a pink mist.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, xyrofen said:

I use Linux SLSE12 for my work, it's pneat.

The preview track goes hard as hell and I'm so here for it, it absolutely rips around and would turn an Ancient Etruscan into a pink mist.

@ignatius You think the fucker actually makes it to Portland the next time he tours (fucking COVID, man).

• Thanks 2