IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

Dragon Age.

What a complete LOTR rip-off.

But you can have sex with animals in Dragon Age. You won't see that in LOTR.

I guess I havent gotten that far yet! (wait wasn't there a story about that in the Silmarillion?)

just started a new character on fallout 3 because i had missed some shit the first go round.

how the fuck do you beat the aliens at the very very beginning of mothership zeta? they just hit me 3 times with the shock baton and im done for...wtf.

Guest abusivegeorge

Bioshock is an awesome game. I spoke to a friend yesterday who does not play computer games it's that simple, he used to, now he doesn't play any at all. Except one, and thats bioshock. He refuses to play any other games except bioshock, he loves it more than his mother.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Fallout 3 GOTY edition on PS3.

I bought it from the goat fuckers at Best Buy only to come home and see it on Amazon for $20 less. I wasn't even at the store to get a game, but I just saw it at the store...

MW2

bioshock. best voice acting in a game, ever? certainly makes good use of its M rating.

The Legacy of Kain series wins it for me as far as voice acting goes. And the dialogue is excellent, as well.

source is for noobs dude

noob

dude

1.6 is for whiney oldfags with shitty computers.

Yees, that's why there's so much money in 1.6......

source is for noobs dude

noob

dude

1.6 is for whiney oldfags with shitty computers.

Yees, that's why there's so much money in 1.6......

I don't know if you remember TFTT, but he, glass plate, and I got third place in a CSS tournament last weekend.

Free pizza is money.

:sorcerer:

css is pretty terribad though.

1.6 is much better for competition.

the skill rough in 1.6 is much higher than source too.

and congrats on winning a LAN!

css is pretty terribad though.

1.6 is much better for competition.

the skill rough in 1.6 is much higher than source too.

and congrats on winning a LAN!

Yeah, well I don't really have time to get into games for old farts.

=p

Thanks!

Guest Mr_Self_Destruct

Dragon Age.

What a complete LOTR rip-off. I can't believe you can't get sued for this (maybe they are I dunno). Anyway, I think the graphics are shit though I have them on top notch. The story-line is ridiculous--I named my character Frudu to keep with the obvious themes.

The game however is not so bad overall. The voice acting is pretty good, the detail is pretty good too. Pretty fun. No oblivion though. Actually I liked NWN better too. Worth is maybe when the $$ comes down.

I'm about 10 hours into Dragon Age and while yes it is definitely one of the better RPG's I've played in a while... I feel like I've done all this before. I wouldn't rush out to buy Dragon Age. The origins element is really just an overblown 2-hour quick start to the game, the "strategic game play" is lacking in my opinion especially for area-of-effect players (I feel like I can't use any spells because of teh friendly fire issue), the dialogue and writing is excellent but there's almost too much of it... I'm spending more time reading then killing. Anyway... it's a fun game but I don't personally think it's up to the hype. At least - thank you Lord - I've only had to do one 'fetch mission' so far. Lord i hate those.

Archived