IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

I ate half before I remembered to take a picture. Pepperoni, mushroom and olives.972709aedfceb4ae69d9c943cd05e3cc.jpg

I just ate some nearly identical to this. Only difference is that sausage was added to mine. And a good beer is the perfect beverage to wash it down with.

On another note, Budweiser in no way represents the American beer scene and I find the shitting on of American beer to be downright puzzling since we have a great brewery approx every 100 yards.

But yeah, have some linguiça and jalapeño pizza with a fuckin Modelo and I won’t criticize.

It's because for some reason your shit beer is what made it to every liquor store around the world (Budweiser, Miller Light, Coors, Pabst - these are what come to mind when I think of American beer).  Those are also the goto beers for the Americans I know who weren't from Canada originally.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I mean Denmark's most popular beers are Carlsberg, Tuborg, Royal, and everyone there drank the shit out of them, myself included. But they also have motherfucking Mikkeller. So I know they aren't totally Carlsberg'd. We have quite a few Mikkeller level motherfuckers in the US. I actually had a Three Floyd's Dark Lord when I was in Copenhagen. Why U act like U dont know

Mikkeller sour beers are a beergasm. 

One of the others could be a Trappist brewery. Maybe Rochefort? But then again variety is also important, and Mikkeller got dat

The last spot is difficult. Depends on the criteria. 

Apparently San Diego is the craft beer capital of the US.

Sadly, it's wasted on me because 1. I'm usually content with a 12 pack of Rolling Rock shit-lager for $10.99, and 2. I haven't been able to drink much for about a year and half now.

My first semester at SDSU I was getting beer on campus left and right... still my best semester grade-wise too. My fav at the time:

latitude_33_blood_orange__62370.14464376

I bought a pizza by the slice with chicken and BBQ sauce on it maybe 15 years ago?  It was horrid, so I asked if I could have a different slice of something a little more traditional.  They said sure, and I've never tried a pizza with BBQ sauce on it again.  I wonder though if there is a version of that that's actually delicious.  I really only gave it that one chance.

*blood orange IPA - I like the concept.  Could be excellent.  I must visit Goiter Sanchez in the New Year to find out.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Yeah, the few times I've gotten a "BBQ chicken" pizza or some shit, i've thought it was okay but mostly wished I had gotten a normal pizza with normal red sauce. Can't think of one that was delicious enough.