IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i cant stop watching that

LOL, I realize now that I watched gif an irregular amount of times. I noticed the guy jump up in the crowd in the last millisecond like OH NOES DIS SHIT FINALLY REAL DAWG. So stupid, that gif and that gif of the old lady trying to beat up a wrestler with her shoe alone are enough to make the embarassment of professional wrestling a worthwhile joke on humanity.

Guest couch

tumblr_lyjvziMyog1r2owmbo1_400.gif

I used to collect his cards from all different sets back in the 90s.

Oh and as for the rolling lol. See the .gif

For me it doesn't matter that much if it is or isn't shopped. I've seen enough weird and absurd things in nature to just go with this and similar images. As long as they're not overdone or done poorly.

I have seriously been in that exact same position although the rocky shoreline wasn't steep enough to require any sort of climbing gear, and the circumstances of why the gulls were attacking us was such that I didn't begrudge the gulls one bit.

Most traumatic day of my life.

Also, they do this little shit attack when they circle over you, before they swoop in.

Guest couch

I have seriously been in that exact same position although the rocky shoreline wasn't steep enough to require any sort of climbing gear, and the circumstances of why the gulls were attacking us was such that I didn't begrudge the gulls one bit.

Most traumatic day of my life.

Also, they do this little shit attack when they circle over you, before they swoop in.

They were probably nesting nearby.

They were definitely nesting nearby. Basically I was volunteering as an intern for the Fish and Wildlife Service and there's this little island in the Gulf of Maine that's so overrun with nesting gulls that it's an environmental catastrophe, so on my second day as an intern they sent me (and about a dozen others) out on a little skiff with the sort of pointy stick criminals use for garbage collection and we were supposed to locate each egg (we basically set up a search grid like you see in movies where the cops are looking for missing kids) and poke a discreet little hole in each egg to abort it.

It was honestly, soul-crushingly horrible. And that's without the shit and beak attacks, and the noise, oh god, the noise.

/post in which baph ruins thread

Archived