4 hours ago, Pirtek said:

Bad script writing 

this is true of 9 out 10 movies made in hollywood. the writing is for shit. just.. bad ideas. half assery. they don't respect the audience even a little. selling a movie as a serious syfy thing then shitting the bed.. is annoying especially. but it's the way.. i guess. marketing and such. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 4

Marvel What If, Star Wars What If, now Aliens What If…? Paul Reiser had lived. I’d rather see what if Hicks and Newt had lived. Maybe they’ll get to that. 

IMG_0944.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I’d rather see what if Hicks and Newt had lived. Maybe they’ll get to that

Dark Horse sort of did that already as they're both in Nightmare Asylum 

Aliens-Nightmare-Asylum-int.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Looks like they're turning it into a by the numbers horror film series from now on.

https://youtu.be/GTNMt84KT0k?si=LNCDQ-LacTSr5JSJ

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 3

looks deece for a teaser, interesting that they’re emphasizing the gore/horror of it… but waiting for a full trailer to get a vibe for the actors/dialogue/plot/etc

• Like 1

a bit of into about the world/themes for the plot (between plenty of gushing that gets boring) but some actual nice vibes from Fede about his approach for the movie. i don't think i've seen any of his movies but he seems to be invested in the Alien world in general which is a good sign.

• Like 1

horror != tension

looks like gore for the sake of it. i think watching gore doesn't do anything good for the mind, nor it should be entertainment. go ahead, throw me to the wolves. i guess this is why we tolerate genocides and criminals running this world.

and fucking money milkers

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

horror != tension

looks like gore for the sake of it. i think watching gore doesn't do anything good for the mind, nor it should be entertainment. go ahead, throw me to the wolves. i guess this is why we tolerate genocides and criminals running this world.

and fucking money milkers

IMG_5867.jpeg

• Burger 1

I'm actually more excited about this film than I should be judging from the trailer. Fede Alvarez's take on Evil Dead had zero humor but it was disgusting as fuck and I loved it. Ridiculously gory.

8 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm actually more excited about this film than I should be judging from the trailer. 

Yes! The production seems to be promising!

Spoiler

IMG_5869.thumb.jpeg.2d0d1008ff2e8c168da4e3f47ad337e6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, xox said:

Yes! The production seems to be promising!

Hide contents

IMG_5869.thumb.jpeg.2d0d1008ff2e8c168da4e3f47ad337e6.jpeg

That's quite the production!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Looks like they're turning it into a by the numbers horror film series from now on.

https://youtu.be/GTNMt84KT0k?si=LNCDQ-LacTSr5JSJ

image.thumb.jpeg.943fcfa2a20e6deaf56d4589485976b8.jpeg

Fool me Prometheus, shame on you. Fool me Covenant, shame on Me. Fool me Romulus, you see you can't get fooled again.

We must stop the pointless prequels. I call upon all writers to do everything they can to stop these franchises. Thank you. Now watch this Alien TV series. 

• Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

Time will tell. It won't be good unless there is decent script and decent actors not doing numpty things in outer space. And the two words Ridley and Scott also bothers me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Time will tell. It won't be good unless there is decent script and decent actors not doing numpty things in outer space. And the two words Ridley and Scott also bothers me.

Spoiler

image.png

Brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1