IGNORED

Scintilli - Reactions

Guest ruiagnelo

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This album just gets better and better every time i listen... how do they do it!?!

23 years of Magic!! :sorcerer: that's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. :music:

ZOMG TWENTYTHREE!!

(I think this is my first post in the Plaid subforum)

I'm going to be pre-ordering this album and I'm pretty stoked.

This is actually the most pathetic thread on WATMM.

It took so many users about 8 pages to realize it's a nice album and they treat it like an epiphany.

Flol :cerious:

lol. wut?

as you're one of those American goonas from 'General Banter' you should know that this is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from being "the most pathetic thread on WATMM" !! you trollin, fool...... Fuck. right. Off.

It took so many users about 8 pages to realize it's a nice album and they treat it like an epiphany.

lol. wut?

as you're one of those American goonas from 'General Banter' you should know that this is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from being "the most pathetic thread on WATMM" !! you trollin, fool...... Fuck. right. Off.

he s just a kid, nevermind him...

lol. wut?

he s just a kid, nevermind him...

aye,... i know. he's probably a BoC fan, too. :emotawesomepm9:

lol. wut?

as you're one of those (American) goonas from 'General Banter' you should know that this is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from being "the most pathetic thread on WATMM" !!

i should add, no offence intended towards all (the very alright) Americans here. there isn't many but i know there are some! ;P

Autechre subforum.

I still don't care for it as a whole, but the album has a few good tracks, I just feel i'll tire of it quickly, so I'm not listening to it much.

Went to Tower Records Today.

http://jasonnewton.p...scintilli-japan

nice pix. so when are you gonna up the bonus track for us all to hear? ;) pwetty pwease!!!!!!!

discreet as always, sirch :facepalm:

discreet? lol. nobody cares. - it's a bonus track!

the album's already been released via Bleep. only the physical copies are yet to come out.

it'll be up on youtube in a week or so, anyway! :rolleyes:

i just wanna hear it. - not after a free file as such... just wanna hear that track. that's all.

and you can hardly talk about being "discreet" now can you !! :emotawesomepm9:

Archived