IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skrillex critical mass attained. Talking about skrillex is now unnecessary.

Thread is now about the Two Beckys.

:sup:

With all of this WATMM talk/hate/etc, much of which I spurred on earlier this year, I find his first EP title My Name Is Skrillex somewhat brilliant in retrospect

im sorry but that sounds like dogshit to me. this is what we have come to? a 4 button drum solo with 2 fingers? that is what we are talking about? i am not denying he can use his fingers well, but come one, try being creative for creation's sake.

wowwowwowow weeeweeeweeeeeweee wowowowowowow weeeee weeeee weeeee weeeee

crowd goes nuts

wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa

crowd goes nuts

wowwowwowow weeeweeeweeeeeweee wowowowowowow weeeee weeeee weeeee weeeee

wow, sick, crowd goes nuts

it's a dance gig. not exactly a place where one can get away with changing the sound palette/rhythm every 5 seconds.

I got offered a tix to Skrillex in Asheville NC. Declined it. 4 hr drive isn't worth the luls he would provide. But I kinda wanted to go just for the scene chicks that would show up.

Do people really let WATMM influence the music they like? 20 pages of ISAM hate didn't stop me from enjoying the live show.

I quite enjoy that show too, it was rather good.

understood, but for how long would those noises go on before they got annoying? according to me, less than the length of the video.

so if am i understanding dubstep correctly, you just have to wait in between the moments of wowwowwowow weeeweeeweeeeeweee wowowowowowow weeeee weeeee weeeee weeeee very patiently so when the next wowwowwowow weeeweeeweeeeeweee wowowowowowow weeeee weeeee weeeee weeeee happens, you tho up yo arms and go ape shit.

im gonna request to review the oxford gig. It will be worth it for being able to write some witty and constructive criticism afterwards. Oh, and most probably slating him and the crowd...

please link when you're done

Archived