IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

I know I have heard the name Taffynek before...

edit: wasn't Lowenek Taffy one of the myspace accounts in 2009 along with Steinvord and Toellwisk Weklops and a few others I can't remember

Edited by ganus

genuinely got my copy today, picked it up from rough trade east, they now have 3 copies in stock.

ya, got mine today, although 2 days after yourself. yet to play the CD. will do tonight, yo! :music:

ok i've just been listening to the album -obviously i didn't pay for it- and my vomiting opinion is: IT FUCKING SUCKS!!! :emotawesomepm9:

some very interesting ideas in "airbrite" and "zunker" though, the only tracks i would have kept personnally. a few interesting sequences here and there through the album, an orgy of flat melodies, boring clichés and shameless tuss/afx wannabe-ism, just the way i expected it.

despite that, the album is interesting on a technical level. too bad he's just a follower. and has absolutely no talent for melodies (according to me).

good day.

Yeah, I agree on the last bit of that. It's ironic that Rich is all about emotion and music not being a technical exercise, and then signing Monolith. I personally enjoyed the album for what it was, but I do wish that I got any feeling of personality, etc. from it.

p.s. the bassline on Farewell Frenchman was killer

Edited by ganus