IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I wasn't crazy about the first episode of Daredevil, but I'll probably stick with it for a few more.

Yeah, it got my attention, I'll give it another ep or two for sure, but the bad guys so far are a little generic, and the rainy fight scene dragged a bit.

Season 1 of Bloodline on Netflix was a nice 2 day crack-rock like binge of familiar settings and dark family secrets. Just started season 3 of Louie.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I wasn't crazy about the first episode of Daredevil, but I'll probably stick with it for a few more.

Yeah, it got my attention, I'll give it another ep or two for sure, but the bad guys so far are a little generic, and the rainy fight scene dragged a bit.

the fight scene at the end of episode two was a lot better, reminded me of that scene from oldboy

X-Files, Game of Thrones

blew through got leakage in one night, breaking saul is over, and so is shitting dead. rectify and troon detective is months away. fuck this gay tv limbo.

There are other shows you can watch....

X-Files,

Top of the Lake,

Fargo,

Rewatch Twin Peaks,

Watch through the entire Star Trek Franchise....

I get what you mean, though.

X-Files, Game of Thrones

blew through got leakage in one night, breaking saul is over, and so is shitting dead. rectify and troon detective is months away. fuck this gay tv limbo.

There are other shows you can watch....

X-Files,

Top of the Lake,

Fargo,

Rewatch Twin Peaks,

Watch through the entire Star Trek Franchise....

I get what you mean, though.

the first four are still fresh in my memory, don't really feel like starting with something as massive as startrek, not sure im gonna like this space soap thing as i didn't even like battlestar galactica's first season.

daredevil? yeah i'll dl a few eps i guess.

DD seems so completely unremarkable to me. Moderately disappointed. I wish they had gone for a more Mark Waid approach to the character, rather than self-serious, angst ridden Frank Miller imitation.

Guest murphythecat8

game of thrones or Lost. which one I should watch?

Edited by murphythecat8

game of thrones or Lost. which one I should watch?

I guess it was fun to watch back when everyone else was watching it and there was still hope it would turn out to be a half decent series. In retrospect... complete waste of time

I loved it in Daredevil when he dropped the fire extinguisher on a guy from 6 stories up. Does Matt Murdock kill a lot in his comics? I haven't kept up with that one.

I wonder if we'll see his old yellow costume at some point via flashback.

The Last Man on Earth is the fucking BEST!!

I really preferred it when it was only will forte talking to various balls & doing whatever. Still find the show oddly watchable anyway & it has been renewed for a second season...

The last episode was needed & glad it happened. I didn't know how much more cringe-worthy douchieness I could take from his character. man perm though.

Watching the Flash and Star Wars Rebels with my kid. The Flash is cringeworthy, but reasonably entertaining and campy. It definitely falls apart when it goes serious and tries to pretend it's an adult show. Star Wars Rebels is cool, but ugly. Likeable vibes in there.