IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Camping by Julia Davis (relentless comedienne with roles on Brass Eye/Day Today/Night Night/Four Lions)

find it, excruciating fun

"did you wear a glove?"

Edited by cwmbrancity

binged on season two of Bosch over the last few days, created by Eric Overmyer (of The Wire fame), somewhat clichéd hard-nosed detective solving murders and dealing with corruption in LA, well made and quite enjoyable though, seven of nine makes an appearance as a femme fatale.

The Last Panthers - 1st episode I guess. It aired last night on Sundance. Seemed alright, had some quality to it. I think this show has aired overseas already. Anyone across the pond have any thoughts as to continue watching this show? as in, worth the time that is...

How is Last Panthers, has anyone watched it? Legends looks interesting too.

Yes it's pretty good, very gloomy and grim I thought. The scoring by Clark adds a lot to it. The acting isn't that great though, especially on the French side...

Need to just save this season of Silicon Valley to binge on. The episodes feel so short and I hate that feeling when an episode ends and I can't just play the next.

Watching Get a Life for the first time now, v. cheesy but good. Can't believe I passed on the show years ago.

Anybody tried Flowers on C4 yet? Julian Barratt and Olivia Colman got me intrigued but not sure how I feel about it. It keeps warping between dark comedy and just eccentric and wacky for the sake of it... Shun is a weird character too, total Asian stereotype, he may as well have a rice hat and buck teeth. Made even weirder by the fact it's played by the guy who writes the show.

Anybody tried Flowers on C4 yet? Julian Barratt and Olivia Colman got me intrigued but not sure how I feel about it. It keeps warping between dark comedy and just eccentric and wacky for the sake of it... Shun is a weird character too, total Asian stereotype, he may as well have a rice hat and buck teeth. Made even weirder by the fact it's played by the guy who writes the show.

fell asleep during Monday's but that was from exhaustion not the program itself,

try & find Camping if you can, its on Sky Atlantic, but there are other means..... superb dark humour by Nighty Night's Julia Davis (wife of J Barratt from Flowers/Boosh) satirizing all things English as well camping, relationships, life, sex, gender, age and commodes

Edited by cwmbrancity

Watched the first season of the expanse, some good ideas, but it started heading in a pretty shit direction in the last episode. That final scene was everything I didn't want.

Few lads at work reckon The Tunnel is quite good, and up my street. Just need a Sky subscription, and that aint gonna happen.

Jools Holland is back on bbc so I'm watching that at the mo.

binged 6 episodes of The Americans last night, pretty good from a keeping-you-hooked-on-the-plot point of view. hard to judge something objectively when you binge so much of a show though, starts messing with your brain after a while.

Doublename, you were so right about the French Returned (the European versions of things tend to be better than its American counterpart...American stuff, even the slow-breathing stuff, is always more ADHD)

Just bought Rick and Morty season 1...see yall on the other side

Doublename, you were so right about the French Returned (the European versions of things tend to be better than its American counterpart...American stuff, even the slow-breathing stuff, is always more ADHD)

Ya, I'm about half way through season 2 now. So good.