IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

This season of Fargo seems much more suited for binge watching, I viewed both previous seasons that way and it was very engrossing. It's just a slow paced show that ramps up gradually, but that sex tape was some funny shit.

This season of Fargo seems much more suited for binge watching, I viewed both previous seasons that way and it was very engrossing. It's just a slow paced show that ramps up gradually, but that sex tape was some funny shit.

The bus scene was pretty humorous. How does F/X get to use "fuck" without censoring. That was a lot of "fucks".

Things are starting to set up nicely. Thewlis is doing some nice work. Though, the chick who got whooped up at the end seemed like a cop-out. Thought she would have been more fucked up.

The bus scene was pretty humorous. How does F/X get to use "fuck" without censoring. That was a lot of "fucks".

Things are starting to set up nicely. Thewlis is doing some nice work. Though, the chick who got whooped up at the end seemed like a cop-out. Thought she would have been more fucked up.

I remember in Mr Robot, they would censor every mention of the word fuck, but would leave cunt out there in the open.

I remember in Mr Robot, they would censor every mention of the word fuck, but would leave cunt out there in the open.

Funny you mention that, I thought I remember them not censoring "Fuck" on that show either. 

Did Mr Robot air after 10pm EST? That seems to be the cutoff point on some cable networks.

Yea, been thinking it had to do with air time.

wait is it a documentary about the movie or are they sullying it with a reboot?

10 episode prequel. I always wanted to know where the skeksis came from. Finally, I'll get my answers.

wait is it a documentary about the movie or are they sullying it with a reboot?

10 episode prequel. I always wanted to know where the skeksis came from. Finally, I'll get my answers.

does this question really prevent you from enjoying the dark crystal? fuck man, midichlorians or w/e

those daft elf things were enough the first time around, my kid brothers enjoyed it, but hormonal influxes & thrash metal meant that gear looked a bit Jim Henson for a jaded teenager like meself at the time.... you cant do filems like that after discovering Slayer

next it'll be The Neverending Story & summat like the Caravan of Courage, re-dissected into yet more guff

I started watching Outcast, I'm only halfway through episode 2, but this seems terrible. Does it get any better? The internet keeps telling me it's pretty good.

On a TV related note, did anyone see Amazon has partnered with Element to produce their own line of LED televisions?  If you're a Prime member, and a big Fire user, $650 isn't too shabby for a 55" smart TV.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDC9RBJ/ref=ods_gw_d_ra_watchdark?enableAutoPlay=1&pf_rd_p=eacdce09-3a1e-4b83-ad41-5354f3a87639&pf_rd_r=8M3MSEAQ34X1605BTS29