IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

the Long Strange Trip for a Pigpen-era Dead fan looks a good prospect, talk about a band who deserve and serious anthology, my thesis supervisor is on the official archive caucus, theres so much material to sift thru just hope it delivers

proper musical archaeology, hopefully, as was the BBC's Beatles anniversary Sgt Pepper musicology blurb, somehow the presenter does his job v well cos it opened up the craft in much more depth than was expected and theres masses of gear on this lp alone, succinct and fun without cracking the magic of the album detrimentally

well if the dr. van something can build a machine to bring the people back and forth then why the fuck he didn't industrialize the whole process and brought the 2% back to the 98% world to solve the whole problem, huh? cunts.

He said he left to go be with the 2%, presumably he never told anyone about the machine and only built it again after she nagged him about it a bunch. And that's if she's telling the truth - which is completely irrelevant anyway.

I dunno, I though it was the best finale I've seen in years. Top 5 show for me overall.

Really enjoyed leftovers. Perfect overall length for a show that didnt really make a lot of sense. I thought the final answer was quite anticlimactically satisfying and believable all things considered aswell

Fargo ep: Who rules the land of denial - I've been up and down with this season, but last nights episode may be one of my favorites of the whole series. Definitely up there. At least those first 30 minutes. Fucking great stuff. Props to Ray Wise. He is the yang to Varga's yin. Love the cosmic bowling alley as a place of judgement.

2 more episodes left.

edit: Big fuck yea to Mr. Wrench.

Edited by olo

Fargo ep: Who rules the land of denial - I've been up and down with this season, but last nights episode may be one of my favorites of the whole series. Definitely up there. At least those first 30 minutes. Fucking great stuff. Props to Ray Wise. He is the yang to Varga's yin. Love the cosmic bowling alley as a place of judgement.

2 more episodes left.

edit: Big fuck yea to Mr. Wrench.

was Ray Wise the Sam Elliott character from Big Lebowski; God, the Universe, omniscient observer?  that whole scene seemed like either an homage, or straight up connection to Lebowski-verse (that makes the 3rd Lebowski reference this season I count).  The rest was who the fuck knows, "a year later" it seems so far fetched, are we gonna get a "we were dead the whole time", or "it was all a fevered dream, coma" etc.  Something is afoul in Minnesota, doncha know.

yeah, and personally i'm very pro-sjw, or to be exact very anti-anti-sjw, because the sjw does get quite stupid quite often to always be pro- for it, but this thing doesn't even pretend to be a story or a drama with any semblance to human characters. it's like a collection of contemporary issues to be discussed with passion in some social science class. what i like it for is only the shameless portrayal of disgusting and obnoxious women with their disgusting problems, that works even despite the characters being total cartoons. i'm not aware of any other tv/film that fleshes this out so blatantly.

why didn't the deaf guy pop the chinaman when he had the chance? seemed kinda out of character for him seeing that the duo didn't have problem with killing people who tried to fuck with them.

why didn't the deaf guy pop the chinaman when he had the chance? seemed kinda out of character for him seeing that the duo didn't have problem with killing people who tried to fuck with them.

I was hoping he would. That character bugs me.