IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Watched the first four episodes of Westworld Season 2 last night and definitely feel I’ve reached a cognitive plateau.

yeh the Handmaids Tale sounds like fkn garbage too.

Yeah Handmaid is still good, it's just some of the unfortunate choices with direction. I assume those stylistic choices are written by, and made to appeal to, *ahem* y o u n g p e o p l e

They appear to be a bit drunk on their own importance too

Edited by hello spiral

Cognitive plateau how?

Garbage from the references on this forum lol?

Watched the first four episodes of Westworld Season 2 last night and definitely feel I’ve reached a cognitive plateau.

yeh the Handmaids Tale sounds like fkn garbage too.

u know it’s a great show when you keep asking yourself “why am I watching this” while watching this.

at least it doesn’t pretend to be anything more than a “u never guess what happen nexxcct” deal.

serious cringe at “she has a a dragon” pun...

I'm still digging Westworld. The only thing that annoys me about it is the fact that somebody (usually Dolores) has to say to somebody 'I've got something to show you' (or words to that effect) about twice per episode, usually followed by them cutting away and never seeing what it was they had to show, I've taken to shouting at the TV whenever anyone says that now.

Altered Carbon - I'm quite enjoying it about halfway through, got a funny feeling it'll get worse as it continues but for now I hope for the best. Maybe slightly too much unnecessary attempt at funnies by the main guy (forgets name)

WESTWORLD - Enjoyed the first season the most, and glad I didn't listen to any podcasts ruining the plotlines and reveals for me.

Kinda miss Jimmi Simpson in it though, wasn't he great in IASIP.

OU5HJ.gif

Altered Carbon - I'm quite enjoying it about halfway through, got a funny feeling it'll get worse as it continues but for now I hope for the best. Maybe slightly too much unnecessary attempt at funnies by the main guy (forgets name)

It was pretty bad, but I still enjoyed it. Lead actor was terrible.

the americans - a few blunders (u2, paige and vodka) but otherwise both very moving and satisfying. it would be a much more crushing experience if not irl history and the fall of soviet union in just a few years. kinda wish i didn't know russian because keri russel's russian pronunciation of "we'll get used to it" felt a bit like a shart in my face.

a8d77abc8a286f8b29e9b71e81c27966e3b5285c

dexter's daughter has gone missing. she last attended a party at a posh gated home with her boyfriend where the host suddenly asked everyone to leave. her and the boyfriend are the only people that didn't go home. everyone else did. so where are they?

surprisingly intriguing so far- dexter has a funny british accent that goes in and out- but you can ignore it because of the mcguffin. 

finally finished this- last episode was the weakest imo but what makes this (mini series?) good is how good the acting, writing and direction are. i can't this working with american actors (except dexter)

the Americans finale was good but that never ending with or without you remix threatened to derail the entire show. I’ve never really liked the directing on this show but wow, what a fucking blunder that was.

just started watching THE AMERICANS (prime trial) ,pretty good so far,reminds me of breaking bad, which is good

also rewatched  the terror,and its better 2nd time,missed loads of stuff the 1st time,soundtrack is great too,constant ambient noise ,very rarely silent,ironic really considering the setting

it'll get worse as it continues

a8d77abc8a286f8b29e9b71e81c27966e3b5285c

dexter's daughter has gone missing. she last attended a party at a posh gated home with her boyfriend where the host suddenly asked everyone to leave. her and the boyfriend are the only people that didn't go home. everyone else did. so where are they?

surprisingly intriguing so far- dexter has a funny british accent that goes in and out- but you can ignore it because of the mcguffin. 

finally finished this- last episode was the weakest imo but what makes this (mini series?) good is how good the acting, writing and direction are. i can't this working with american actors (except dexter)

I think I must have been watching a different show....

The American's finale. As is usual with long running shows that was a pretty unsatisfactory ending in many ways, but it wasn't too terrible. The U2 was pretty bad alright.

..was hoping Elizabeth would have been killed (either by the feds or taken out by the KGB when she got back), or at least arrested, the sociopathic cunt; would've been nice if they'd gotten Burov off the hook too and Beeman's ending was pretty pathetic (that was always the dumbest part of the show, him just moving in next door).

X files season 3 ep 9 Nisei... Scully gets the big c cuz aliens,Mulder gets shit off his boss,runs a lot in a big fuck off coat,gets wet ,and as usual,when shit goes down,they are split up,6/10 better than watching the news whilst having my tea

Edited by sunshine recorder

just finishing the wire for the second time

nothing has come close imo

might try all 135 episodes of homicide now

Edited by bendish

I watched two episodes of the Orville. What the hell is this? It's like a complete Star Trek rip off. Are the two or three quips / attempts at humour per episode supposed to make this unique? How are the Star Trek people ok with this? So bad.

How are the Star Trek people ok with this? So bad.

it's meh, but it's better than star trek discovery. 

watching season 2 of this:

toys.jpg

it'll get worse as it continues

Correct