IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

It's originally a podcast, the animation Mr Ward has added seems to be doing it's own thing while dialogue from the podcast is played over the top. Haven't you seen it? There are points where they seem to interact and form a cohesive whole, but it looks to me like he made the animations based on themes of the discussion, rather than in relation to the timing and content of what's being said at that moment. I don't know, my brain is poop. I still like it.

Ah, ok. I also forgot to mention drugs/psychedelics because this show is almost like tripping balls while listening to a philosophy podcast.

Yeah that's my review, and take on it. Forget the other stuff. Animated balls tripping

I haven't seen it since I dropped on Netflix so my memory of it might be a bit off. Why am I even posting.

Time for a break!

Edited by Gocab

14 minutes ago, Gocab said:

Ah, ok. I also forgot to mention drugs/psychedelics because this show is almost like tripping balls while listening to a philosophy podcast.

Yeah that's my review, and take on it. Forget the other stuff. Animated balls tripping

I haven't seen it since I dropped on Netflix so my memory of it might be a bit off. Why am I even posting.

Time for a break!

Have you watched adventure time in its entirety? There's a lot of psy drugs influenced imagery along with philosophy/time travel/alternate realities/etc..

What about bravest warriors? 

• Like 1

lol, just watched two more episodes, forget everything I wrote. Everything definitely ties together, must've been in an extra dumb mood when so watched the first three episodes. Still super psychedelic though. K I'm out.

6 hours ago, IDEM said:

The last episode feat. Ram Dass is supposed to be quite good, looking forward to that.

Yep, that was some powerful stuff. Definitely one of the better things I've watched this year. 

On 5/31/2020 at 3:38 AM, Gocab said:

I liked that scene:crazy:

It was sooooo out of place. Just had no business being there. Like what did it add to the show? 

Finished season 3 of Sneaky Pete. Kind of weak compared to the first two seasons but not bad, and Giovanni Ribisi is good as always. 

Started watching Upload - looks like it could have potential. A mix of the Black Mirror episode “SAN Junipero” “Her” and a mystery, with some pretty good lols. 

damn that xavier vid sucked. too bad because the old show is probably the best thing ever on TV. its comeback now with zoomers and uncool millenials is proof it was about 15 years ahead of its time

This week I finished season 2 of the last OG
And what we do in the shadows
Intelligence s01
Started code 404 s01 and modern love

Last week I binged space force s01
And all 3 seasons of killing eve
And started Epstein docu series

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

damn that xavier vid sucked. too bad because the old show is probably the best thing ever on TV. its comeback now with zoomers and uncool millenials is proof it was about 15 years ahead of its time

on the other hand, the eric andre's one was pretty funny... imo afaik irl tldr...

3 hours ago, jedy said:

This week I finished season 2 of the last OG
And what we do in the shadows
Intelligence s01
Started code 404 s01 and modern love

Last week I binged space force s01
And all 3 seasons of killing eve
And started Epstein docu series

Holy shit jedy is back!

13 minutes ago, jedy said:

Hahahah
Hi mate, how are you?

I’m good man. Just old. Fuck it’s been a long time!

I’m good man. Just old. Fuck it’s been a long time!
Tell me about it I'm 44.
Yeah I tried a couple of times to keep up but most of the people I know here is either gone or changed the name so is confusing as fuck.
It's good to see you still around.