IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad in the wash. I make all my Ts last longer by only drying them in the machine for like 5 mins to get the wrinkles out and then air drying the rest of the way. The print last forever that way.

Not bad in the wash. I make all my Ts last longer by only drying them in the machine for like 5 mins to get the wrinkles out and then air drying the rest of the way. The print last forever that way.

Dont think Ive ever used a dryer.

is anyone else having errors ordering the record off of bleep? i am getting a server error at the end of the checkout process.

They just sent out that email. No doubt there are hundreds of people ordering now.

Guest CraniumXII

is anyone else having errors ordering the record off of bleep? i am getting a server error at the end of the checkout process.

No Sir... But apparently Modey didn't receive a confirmation, so they are having some kind of issues. :shrug:

Also, the site was not "secure" when i purchased the album... I received confirmation, but I'm gonna be watching my Credit Card.

No Sir... But apparently Modey didn't receive a confirmation, so they are having some kind of issues. :shrug:

Also, the site was not "secure" when i purchased the album... I received confirmation, but I'm gonna be watching my Credit Card.

unsecure over here too, think I'll wait until that's fixed before I pre order.

has anyone heard this album, no samples anywhere? you know, what if its a stinker and all the gimmicks go out the window?

it's squarepusher, he's kinda well known for putting out high quality stuff

I ordered the CD + EP, but bleep's confirmation left out "California" on the shipping address (which section of the order form I filed out properly). So it'll probably never get here.

Guest bitroast

I ordered the CD + EP, but bleep's confirmation left out "California" on the shipping address (which section of the order form I filed out properly). So it'll probably never get here.

my tax invoice has no country listed. maybe just email them, give them the order number and postal address to confirm it won't be an issue?

i'm liking the effort being put into the album packaging. making it look like the 'ultimate squarepusher album',... or something. everything about this album is sounding pretty full on, except for the dumb album name^^

also, this progression is pretty nice.

WARPCD196Packshot_480.jpg

WARP228_Packshot_480.jpg

Archived