IGNORED

Clark - Fantasm Planes

joew

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't call what you said hate, and my response nowhere near solely a reaction to what you said

My comment was directed at the comment below, a statement often used to dismiss opinions different from one's own. But yes I see what you mean, saying I liked the track 4 times more than Iradelphic could be interpreted as hate. But that wasn't the case.

haters gonna hate.

I didn't call what you said hate, and my response nowhere near solely a reaction to what you said

My comment was directed at the comment below, a statement often used to dismiss opinions different from one's own. But yes I see what you mean, saying I liked the track 4 times more than Iradelphic could be interpreted as hate. But that wasn't the case.

haters gonna hate.

Right. Haters gonna hate. Doesn't say "sidewinder's a hater", and it was not directed at you. Actually it was more towards some of the comments in the iradelphic thread conversations, which blanketfortcollapse was a part of. That's why it was a response to his post and not yours. =P

I'm sorry you thought that was directed at you. :beer:

Let's all have beers and rejoice with new music! :beer:

hell ya! I can't wait until this EP comes out, if it sounds like this title track! Happy belated birthday btw. beer beer beer!

Let's all have beers and rejoice with new music! :beer:

hell ya! I can't wait until this EP comes out, if it sounds like this title track! Happy belated birthday btw. beer beer beer!

Is my birthday announced somewhere? :fear: Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Not feeling the title track at all.

Remember when I heard Com Touch for the first time, I thought all this new Clark would be amazing. Guess not.

/hatah

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds pretty awesome to me. Way better than Iradiation or whatever. I'm tired of that high pitched sawtoothey synth sound he uses all the time, and he's using it less here.

edit:

wtf you can listen to the whole track if you just click ahead whenever it gets close to done

I'm tired of that high pitched sawtoothey synth sound he uses all the time.

I'm longing for that sound :emotawesomepm9:

I couldn't resist the preview clips... some bangers on there :music:

I'm tired of that high pitched sawtoothey synth sound he uses all the time.

I'm longing for that sound :emotawesomepm9:

I couldn't resist the preview clips... some bangers on there :music:

They're not previews, by the way. You can listen to the whole song, you just have to click ahead when the song gets close to the end of the preview and the preview box will move.

Guest umop_apisdn

Sigh. Can't say the previews have piqued my interest at all. Feels like I'm going back to waiting for an old Clark release patiently, as I have for years with BoC and Aphex. :\

I only skimmed through the samples once, sounds alright to me. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up enjoying this more than Iradelphic. Although yes it still seems a bit sub-par on the whole.

Secret Slow Show...where have I heard those vocals before?

clark, your losing me. plees don't continue down this road, plees

totally agree

turning dragon is my least favorite album of his. at least it was until iradelphic.

i know this is late but you sound like a clarence park baby to me

what do you mean?

Archived