IGNORED

Clark - Fantasm Planes

joew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

How can nigs talk down on Iradelphic so much because it has 3 mediocre tracks. Iradelphic has some fucking amazing material. Some peeps be fucking crazy.

Fantasm Planes is really really cool. It's definitely quite a different vibe than most of the tracks on Iradelphic, while relevant, I can see someone preferring the vibe but.... Better than the best tracks on Iradelphic...... no.

How can nigs talk down on Iradelphic so much because it has 3 mediocre tracks. Iradelphic has some fucking amazing material. Some peeps be fucking crazy.

Fantasm Planes is really really cool. It's definitely quite a different vibe than most of the tracks on Iradelphic, while relevant, I can see someone preferring the vibe but.... Better than the best tracks on Iradelphic...... no.

haters gonna hate.

I really like iradelphic.

Guest ruiagnelo

Iradelphic has some fucking amazing material.

artwork is amazing!

some peeps be fucking crazy

I love how the internet automatically interprets a difference of opinion as hate. I don't hate Iradelphic, nor am I hating on it, I'm expressing my preference for this tune.

I love how the internet automatically interprets a difference of opinion as hate.

Yes indeed.

(internet=people though :))

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I didn't call what you said hate, and my response nowhere near solely a reaction to what you said (I've been defending Iradelphic for a minute now) but saying that you like Fantasm Planes 4 times more than any track on Iradelphic or Iradelphic as a whole? What is the nicest way you could interpret that? That your statement was greatly dismissing and minimizing an incredible album? Either way, I said yeah I can understand if you prefer that style more, just want to make it clear I think it's crazy to say that tune is actually a better composition in a non subjective manner than the greatest stuff on Iradelphic.

Anyway, I'm about done defending that album at this point. It's got 3 duds, the track listing could have been improved but it's a great LP, I wish it were longer mostly.

I miss Turning Dragon Clark

edit: but I suspect from interviews he will get back to that sound, seems he is going after more live processes, so he'll probably work out a way to produce similar energy material with a more lively raw process

I miss Clarence Park Clark. Diesel Raven and Bricks are still my favorite tracks hes done.

Iradelphic has some fucking amazing material.

artwork is amazing!

some peeps be fucking crazy

It looks like BOC gone orange. Not a bad thing.

It would be way nicer if they write it "Phantasm Planes" not "Fantasm Planes". That really disturbs me :sad: No feeling at WARP for semantics and words?

already a thread for this. i find it very sad they write it "fantasm" and not "phantasm", cause thats looks way nicer with "planes".

anyway, this track is doing it for me, so i'm happy for this ep to come.

why does clark have gigs everywhere in europe but not in berlin where he lives by the way? i don't get it.

It would be way nicer if they write it "Phantasm Planes" not "Fantasm Planes". That really disturbs me :sad: No feeling at WARP for semantics and words?

:cerious:

if i create another thread on it, u'll write third time this sentence about "Fantasm Planes", b Clark or bcome Clark & write at Warp 2 tell them ur deception! Mayb that'll work... :spiteful:

:trollface:

if i create another thread on it, u'll write third time this sentence about "Fantasm Planes", b Clark or bcome Clark & write at Warp 2 tell them ur deception! Mayb that'll work... :spiteful:

well, why do we have 2 threads in the first place? please fuse!

Clark's universe is not urs!

Lol I really don't know why you make a big deal out of it that I wanted some opinions from the other quarter of people. That quoted statement in particular is very stupid, cause I don't think Clark decides about something like that, it's someone at WARP with no feeling for words like you. Anyway, have a good time and enjoy being the WATMM police :mu-ziq:

Archived