IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e735f55b075f.gif

Chick Corea and John Patitucci (i think?) crazy, coked out 80s fusion.

Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1i1xI8i7QM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NEovLqHrw

pretty sure this music is on twenty four hours a day in hell

Is it bad music? =(

Any bass players that are using a 4-string instead of a 6-string are missing out on the 2 extra strings that the 6-string has over the 4-string.

edit: deleted post above renders this post irrelevant (yet still life-altering)

...do you have ears?

Actually no. I lost them in a freak shark attack off the coast of Thailand when I was 4, I was a scuba prodigy going for a deep dive and it thought my ear was a cone snail....

I have ears. It sounds like shit to me but I imagine most of what me and you listen to sounds like shit to most people... not really sure what I meant by the question to be honest.

No alcohol or benzos lately I'm going crazy. :cerious:

I'm not gonna say whether I think it's good or bad, but I'll just say it's "player" music that is predominantly appreciated by players.

I will say that Corea has made some great records: Light as a Feather, Where Have I Known You Before and Now He Sings, Now He Sobs are all lovely records that I think stand up 100%.

I generally don't care too much if someone can blow over changes if the vibe is naff. Kurt Rosenwinkel's The Next Step is (IMHO) the absolute perfect balance of vibe and chops.

Alot of fusion completely 100% ignores the vibe aspect.

....ummm....yay funny pictures!

can some one hook me up with that picture of the lady in a light colored business suit with the weimaraner puppy making a stupid face?

nvm here it is i find it:

sNjiS.jpg

ah. what a classic. nothing like this picture to brighten up your day. I think I'm going to get a big poster with this on it. Or maybe even go to wal-mart and have them make me a big ass tapestry of it. Shit. I know what I want for christmas now.

hehehehehdh8308img1.jpg

Archived