IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Those are pretty funny and/or cute.

That mile/kilometer one is infuriating to me. I remember my wife telling me about her brother had an elementary school teacher that hated him and all of the other smart and even remotely anti-authoriatarian kids in class. The teacher broke rules often particularly she used to make personal phone calls in class on her cellphone (which is against school regulations). Once, she missed an important call from the principal via the PA system because she was in the classroom's closet making a personal call. When he told the principal she was doing this over the PA, she was so irate at him for getting her in trouble that she tried getting him prescribed ADHD medication to make him more passive in her class. If his parents hadn't made an appeal to the school against the medication, there's a good chance the school would of started administering it.

It's a bit scary thinking how much power teachers can yield. The standard of their professionalism (and qualifications) vary so much in this country.

That's utterly disgusting. And yeah agreed that one isn't funny at all, I had a few teachers in school that would get mad if you were contrary (sometimes justifiably so), it isn't a good thing to prescribe mindless acceptance of authority.

i lol'd pretty hard at "that is mahogany" without realizing it was a hunger games reference. i just thought the kid was channeling my grandfather.

Agh that's spoiled it now

That mile/kilometer one is infuriating to me. I remember my wife telling me about her brother had an elementary school teacher that hated him and all of the other smart and even remotely anti-authoriatarian kids in class. The teacher broke rules often particularly she used to make personal phone calls in class on her cellphone (which is against school regulations). Once, she missed an important call from the principal via the PA system because she was in the classroom's closet making a personal call. When he told the principal she was doing this over the PA, she was so irate at him for getting her in trouble that she tried getting him prescribed ADHD medication to make him more passive in her class. If his parents hadn't made an appeal to the school against the medication, there's a good chance the school would of started administering it.

It's a bit scary thinking how much power teachers can yield. The standard of their professionalism (and qualifications) vary so much in this country.

what? Do schools have the right to administer medicine in the states? If so, that is completely fucked up.

what? Do schools have the right to administer medicine in the states? If so, that is completely fucked up.

I was wondering the same thing, asked my so who told me it´s bs. They can´t do that without the parents consent..

They just

I was wondering the same thing, asked my so who told me it´s bs. They can´t do that without the parents consent..

Speaking of schools administering medicine, just happened to see they recently passed a federal law where schools are mandated to have epi-pens at hand in case of severe allergic reactions and can be administered without a prescription. Usually it was up to the parent to to supply the epi-pen to the school if their kid had severe allergies and only if it was their own prescription.

Archived