IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jamesjoyce-1.png

"My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or fling you down under me on that softy belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the very stink and sweat that rises from your arse."

What gal could resist?

Holy fucking shit.

yXI4F.jpg

also P2PBSH: "pipe to pipe bushman", two paedophiles having sex with each other while watching children in the shrubs

Ahaha... Just found this right now, looking for stock images for a website I'm working on:

stock-photo-38622190-lovely-woman-with-s

Honestly- what in the fuck kind of project would require such an image? That's not good portfolio work for the photographer or model, either, so it bogglez ze mind. "Oh, but we'll put rainbow bags, so you know-- cool factor." This image is one reason why we can't have nice things.

Ahaha... Just found this right now, looking for stock images for a website I'm working on:

tumblr_mt70u5SP451ri3quqo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mt70u5SP451ri3quqo4_400.jpg

Honestly- what in the fuck kind of project would require such an image? That's not good portfolio work for the photographer or model, either, so it bogglez ze mind. "Oh, but we'll put rainbow bags, so you know-- cool factor." This image is one reason why we can't have nice things.

I always thought of making a stock photography thread, there's lots of gold hidden in that world.

Honestly- what in the fuck kind of project would require such an image?

in cases like this i imagine the overzealous photographer hired the model for x number of hours, but quickly ran out of ideas for sensible stock photos, and thus had to resort to "well shit i guess we could do some bowie knife + rainbowbag stuff now"

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I always thought of making a stock photography thread, there's lots of gold hidden in that world.

Please make it happen

Please make it happen

Archived