IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

so its a

HPdv6 Pavillion laptop

6 GB RAM

Intel Core I5-2450M CPU @2.50 GHz

Intel HD Graphics Family (this is the problematic area here)

and just for reference...im not trying to run Skyrim or anything like that, but the new Crusader Kings, Victoria II...basically some older and current strategy games...my impression is that CKII isn't all that graphics intense...as with most Paradox games.

just for reference, i've run skyrim and on 4g ram, i5 @2.13, intel hd300 laptop (same as yours, just less ram and slower processor) on medium settings without any problems.

If you can run EUIII you'll be able to run Crusader Kings II, no problem. They use the same engine and look practically the same at first glance.

Just beat dishonored. The washed out texture colors were annoying until I used a mod to liven it up. After that the atmosphere was engulfing and the story line picked up and I manged to beat the game.

Were their just two endings?

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

I really hope my new low-specs macbook 13'' will be able to run the new SimCity. I normally don't play PC games, but I really need to play that game when it comes out.

When did you get that? There's a high probability of an update next week.

Yay, I got the platinum trophy for Borderlands 2. It was a lot more work than the first one. Amazing game.

Now I'm going back to Dragon Age 2 to get it's platinum.

I've never played any of the The Witcher games, even though I think they look pretty good, so I will without a doubt keep an eye out for CD Projekt Red's next game Cyberpunk 2077. It has big breasted women.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I've never played any of the The Witcher games, even though I think they look pretty good

youll hate the first one cause it takes forever to get going, and its a LOT of going back and forth errand type missions. but you gotta play the first one to play 2. cause the 2nd one is amazing.

I have started playing Tokyo Jungle. Guaranteed LOL there.

Also, I make videogames. I'm a programmer. Currently trying to get our game, Nihilumbra, through Steam Greenlight, if you use Steam take a look and if you like it vote thanks!

here's the link with screenshots videos etc...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92974004&searchtext=nihilumbra

Also the game is already available on iOS.

Guest Frankie5fingers

one of the most awkward presentations i've ever seen, but holy shit i want this game.

[youtubehd]C_PkG4YYHHI[/youtubehd]

that black guy has an amazing voice.

but seriously, what the hell is this game!? cause so far, they say a bunch a crap but it doesnt make me want to buy it.

I have started playing Tokyo Jungle. Guaranteed LOL there.

Also, I make videogames. I'm a programmer. Currently trying to get our game, Nihilumbra, through Steam Greenlight, if you use Steam take a look and if you like it vote thanks!

here's the link with screenshots videos etc...

http://steamcommunit...text=nihilumbra

Also the game is already available on iOS.

Nihilumbra is fantastic. You and your team did a seriously great job with that game. Hope you get Steam support!

Edited by luke viia

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

playing journey again as I realized there is a white cloak and i am only missing one tail piece to get it.

i also played the demo for that new game from the guy behind portal which is just like portal except you switch dimensions and get shit done. quantum conundrum or somesuch. was ok but the demo made it seem way too easy. if i buy the game will it ever get harder?

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest jasondonervan

playing journey again as I realized there is a white cloak and i am only missing one tail piece to get it.

Ahh, Journey... I love it so much. I haven't played it in many months, but it's the kind of experience that's worth savouring infrequently, like a fine wine. You've talked me into playing it again, time to don the white cloak once more...

Just got the Platinum trophy for Dark Souls last night... Probably my single greatest gaming accomplishment haha. I also got a free month of ps+ yesterday, so I downloaded Pac-man DX and Infamous 2, which are both good so far.

It's already available for pre-order on Steam. Four months until we get to time-travel to one century ago and face off with a Gatling gun-toting clockwork George Washington.

I hope the time travel aspect they have teased in some of the trailers ends up being rad. It seemed to go under the radar, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the response the teaser got, but the video that showed the two main characters

time travel to the year 1983 and land in front of a cinema that shows Revenge/Return of the Jedi

bsjedi.jpg

got me super psyched about Infinite.

Unfortunately, I read somewhere that that scene wouldn't be in the final game :(

The game itself looks fantastic graphics wise. I'm glad that his wife looks a little less cartoony than she did. Hopefully they've toned down the heavily scripted sequences from the original video too.

I'm really dubious about the action though. The gunplay just doesn't seem to have that impact that makes it fun... Only be able to tell from actually playing the game but I would say I'm moderately excited. Be nice to enjoy some high concept pretentiousness though!

It's already available for pre-order on Steam. Four months until we get to time-travel to one century ago and face off with a Gatling gun-toting clockwork George Washington.

It's probably going to be shit don't forget, like bio shock 2. Remember, bio shock started promisingly and then got shit by the end too. If infinite is better than Dishonored I'll cum up my own butt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It's probably going to be shit don't forget, like bio shock 2. Remember, bio shock started promisingly and then got shit by the end too. If infinite is better than Dishonored I'll cum up my own butt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BioShock got repetitive but the story was wonderful. The story in BioShock 2 wasn't as good but the gameplay was better. Also, BioShock 2 wasn't developed by Irrational Games.