IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I have to say I've gotten really bored with Dishonored.

The AI is dumb as fuck, the story is totally throw away. I've heard it gets better further in, and I sure hope so.

But all I seem to be doing is choking enemies. I think I might have to reconsider my non-lethal approach. I usually love stealth, but not so much in this one.

Edited by Npoess

I got my PS3 and skyrim in april, and have never had one problem, other than atrocious load times. I was miffed when I found out the ps3 was probably never going to get the DLC, but I no longer care as Dark Souls has ruined skyrim for me pretty much.

Just beat Infamous 2 last night as a good guy. Fun, but it got a little repetitive in the last third of the game. I also started playing Outland and Little Big Planet 2 (THANK YOU FOR THE FREE MONTH OF PS+ IGN). The atmosphere and gameplay in outland is amazing. Little big planet is fun so far, but the controls leave a bit to be desired.

Outland is amazing, and gets REALLY hard near the end of the game - have patience, and the impossible will seem possible.

I'm still enjoying Mass Effect 2, but it's such an awkwardly paced game, with the deluge of team loyalty missions after the first skirmish with the Collectors.

I've also spent like 35 hours on errand side missions and stripping planets of natural resources to build up huge reserves, so the weird pacing is partially my fault, but I like to be prepared.

One major gripe with the game: one of the planets on the Overlord DLC has absolutely ungodly awful ground textures on the PS3, which is a shame because the planet looks like it was probably beautifully designed (with the Hammerhead AI alerting the player to upcoming scenic vistas). I'm going to blame that on EA. Poor bioware.

Didn't Skyrim become almost unplayable on a PS3 due to save game bloat which wasn't fixed for many many months?

This. I actually ran into a different problem though, after a certain update in Skyrim PS3 every single time my character touched water, my game froze. Also had a similar botching of Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox where updates would fix a glitch in the game, and make game-breaking bugs in other spots. Maybe I just have bad luck. Sorry Joyrex, not just making it up to be a twat.

Also, Hotline Miami is tits.

wow just finished dishonored and am hugely disappointed. game fizzled into nothing. I really don't think non-lethal is the way to go after completing it without killing anyone....which I probably should have guessed given the fact I couldn't choose to disarm my sword or sell off other items to stock up on sleeping darts.

The first half of the game was a blast. not so much the second....

Guest Frankie5fingers

never heard of it but that looks really cool. am i wrong or did i see some RTS going on in there too?

Edit:nvm, squee posted a better vid

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

100% trophies and white cloak on journey. yes

started the unfinished swan. first level is great, completely white. but then the storytelling is very childish and they add shadows and i like it less. will have to see how it continues.

never heard of it but that looks really cool. am i wrong or did i see some RTS going on in there too?

It apparently is an RTS and an FPS at the same time. Heard lots of good things about it. You can try the HL1 Mod for it now if you own HL1.

Guest fiznuthian

It apparently is an RTS and an FPS at the same time. Heard lots of good things about it. You can try the HL1 Mod for it now if you own HL1.

I can't recommend it enough. Probably some of the best game design ever! There's nothing else out there like it. NS1 never seemed to get old and NS2 is super immersive.

i see a new worms game came out this month, downloading,

They haven't made a good Worms since World Party or whatever the last 2D one was called

To be fair they're all pretty much the same quality. Worms is always about multiplayer and they're consistently fun, just not ALL worth buying.

However after a long hiatus of buying Worms I decided to get Revolution as they've finally added changes to the gameplay. I like the dynamic water, adds a new level of strategy. Think the graphics are lovely and a little different at last, staying on a 2D playing field was a good decision. The music is nice too.

So this is the first one worth buying in ages! I'm looking forward to getting some lads round for multiplayer mayhem!

Well I did pick up the midnight release of Assassin's Creed 3 but they gave me the PS3 version and I believe I ordered the xbox version. I can say stupid of me for not even looking at it until after I ate with a friend (I left the game in the car). So I was thinking about returning it to get an xbox version however....I do have both systems and was wondering for this game..which console would be better? PS3 has a label on the box "only on PS3 4 exclusive single-player missions"..is that worth it to keep for the ps3?

100% trophies and white cloak on journey. yes

started the unfinished swan. first level is great, completely white. but then the storytelling is very childish and they add shadows and i like it less. will have to see how it continues.

Congrats on Journey!

White Swan from what I read is similar to Journey, in that it's over way too soon. Still a surreal experience.

Okami HD out on PSN today!

I just started Dead Space 2 after finishing the first last night. But I found that because of some controversy over the DLC and EA's funny patches all the weapons and armor are available to me at the first store....I don't want to break the game by using stuff I shouldn't have access to.

Does anyone remember what was available at first? Do I just stay in the straight Jacket and keep using my cobbled together blaster?

Dead Space 1 was great. Although I had no desire to use any weapon other than the plasma cutter.

I just started Dead Space 2 after finishing the first last night. But I found that because of some controversy over the DLC and EA's funny patches all the weapons and armor are available to me at the first store....I don't want to break the game by using stuff I shouldn't have access to.

Does anyone remember what was available at first? Do I just stay in the straight Jacket and keep using my cobbled together blaster?

disregard this...found an unpatched version of the exe online and this took care of the problem. Dead Space 2 is so pretty! I don't know if I like that i have to stomp on all the corpses to get the loot though....kinda loud and pointlessly gruesome

disregard this...found an unpatched version of the exe online and this took care of the problem. Dead Space 2 is so pretty! I don't know if I like that i have to stomp on all the corpses to get the loot though....kinda loud and pointlessly gruesome

You can smack the corpses after you pin them to the wall with a body part or Javelin Gun spear if you prefer :emotawesomepm9:

Just 1 trophy left in Wolverine. gotta beat the game on hard. I'm picking up Assassins Creed 3 today so I have to beat Wolverine soon. I'm gonna force myself not to touch AC3 until it's done.