IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Currently downloading Hotline Miami, made more exciting by the fact that I'm actually not far from Miami right now on a business-related trip. But it's also my birthday so I'm going to play some fucking video games!

Guest jasondonervan

I'm rocking the fuck out of some Torchlight 2. Game is ballin outta control.

Amen to that. I was leant on by some mates to give it a go after they've been hollering it's praises lately. Brilliant fun and immediately accessible, management of items is a breeze. Pets are cool too. I have a ferret named Pat Butcher for no particular reason.

Let's face it, it shits all over Diablo III from a great height.

Edited by jasondonervan

Currently downloading Hotline Miami, made more exciting by the fact that I'm actually not far from Miami right now on a business-related trip. But it's also my birthday so I'm going to play some fucking video games!

Got it yesterday too, easily the most exciting game I've seen this year. I'm not even really a gamer anymore but this will get me hooked I reckon.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I haven't played Diablo 3, but I'll agree.

I have a papillon named Butternubs.

is his first name Randy?

great reference.

Diablo 3 was bad. just stick with 2 and youll be happy.

Oh man Miami Hotline is pretty damn awesome. Amazing aesthetics, awesome music.

Also, what is this unremovable Singstar icon doing in my PS3 game list? Wtf Sony...

Oh man Miami Hotline is pretty damn awesome. Amazing aesthetics, awesome music.

Also, what is this unremovable Singstar icon doing in my PS3 game list? Wtf Sony...

Singstar has gone free to play, and I guess Sony's hoping you'll play it and buy a few tracks for it...

I have started playing Tokyo Jungle. Guaranteed LOL there.

Also, I make videogames. I'm a programmer. Currently trying to get our game, Nihilumbra, through Steam Greenlight, if you use Steam take a look and if you like it vote thanks!

here's the link with screenshots videos etc...

http://steamcommunit...text=nihilumbra

Also the game is already available on iOS.

Nihilumbra is fantastic. You and your team did a seriously great job with that game. Hope you get Steam support!

Thanks! We are currently on top100. We will probably release it for PC/MAC somewhere else if not on Steam.

Just got the Platinum trophy for Dark Souls last night... Probably my single greatest gaming accomplishment haha. I also got a free month of ps+ yesterday, so I downloaded Pac-man DX and Infamous 2, which are both good so far.

Nice work! Add me on PSN.

I got the platinum trophy for Dragon Age 2 recently. Moving on to X Men Origins: Wolverine now. I haven't played it in 2 years so I forgot pretty much everything about the game. It's actually a pretty good game for a hack n' slash. I hope to have it's platinum before Assassins Creed 3 comes out at the end of the month.

Guest Enter a new display name

Still playing the original (super-hard) version of Devil May Cry 3 on PS2. I have completed 75% of the missions. Only a little left...

Great article on Japanese developers becoming more xenophobic and doubling down on Japanese portable market. Nintendo is also taking advantage of perceived weakness at Sony and buying IPs that Sony can no longer afford or wish to renew.

http://www.kotaku.com/5954740/why-so-many-games-these-days-are-japan+only

Congrats on the platinum, sneaks.

Looks like the walking dead is the only platinum I'll be able to nab in the foreseeable future. Unless Limbo gets updated with one (man, that hidden level was a bitch).

Joyrex's trophy count makes me feel like I should just give up.

Edited by baph

Congrats on the platinum, sneaks.

Looks like the walking dead is the only platinum I'll be able to nab in the foreseeable future. Unless Limbo gets updated with one (man, that hidden level was a bitch).

Joyrex's trophy count makes me feel like I should just give up.

You mean Erez747's Trophy count - he caught up to me, exceeded me, and left me in the dust! Granted, I don't have much time these days to play games as much as I did...

Anyone dig into the Dark Souls DLC yet? Planning on downloading that next week and see what they added...

You mean Erez747's Trophy count - he caught up to me, exceeded me, and left me in the dust! Granted, I don't have much time these days to play games as much as I did...

Anyone dig into the Dark Souls DLC yet? Planning on downloading that next week and see what they added...

lol yeah i just added him and.... damn. damn.

DS DLC... It's my step-daughter's birthday tomorrow, so between party and presents, $ is tied up... hopefully next week. I hear nothing but good things though.

I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm pretty sure I've let loose the fact that I'm on ontario disability here before. So yeah, lots of free time. That's both a blessing and a curse, believe me.

welp, i tried out Victoria II and it works on my compy, but the interface is very very awkward..im not sure if im going to enjoy this game as much as EU III.

can someone explain this to me?

http://www.indiegala.com/#form1

so i pay 5 bucks and I get all those games? Because I lost my copy of Hearts of Iron II years ago and Id love to get another one without paying an arm and a leg.

Guest Frankie5fingers

well you gotta pay 6 bucks but yeah. its a donation program you choose what you want to pay and you get all the games that they list that is in the bundle.

oh shit though, you can only play them on steam? not sure if im down with that.

edit: ive heard great things about steam but id honestly not have to download any extra software...i just want the game. guess ill have to figure another way around it.

Edited by Smettingham Rutherford IV