IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

you can feel the time, love & dedication put into it, by a team who already had made a Metroid game so they could just focus on making everything fantastically awesome.

So, I ended up going into the castle first, (wow that area is gorgeous!) Beat the Dragonslayer Armor, which didn't seem to give me as much difficulty, great fight. Spent some time Sunbroing both the Dancer and the Armor (both spots were pretty hot tonight, got summoned as soon as I threw down the sign)... Made some progress into the Archives, found the illusory wall after the 2nd Sage spot but then got rekt by the ice thing :catbleed: ... Decided to call it a night then. Might have to backtrack into the Garden tomorrow.

Yeah those outrider knights are nuts, they hit like tanks.

People are still discovering shit in DS3. Apparently if you visceral attack those giant warped dog things and then leave them be, they will just lie on their back and pray. Seems they are more human than first assumed. Vid below.

Been playing Battleborn last night with some friends, great fun. A shame its release coincides so closely with Overwatch - they have very similar art styles, but they're quite different games.

so do persona games have a continuous story where you'd need to start from the beginning? or is each one it's own unique story like final fantasy? is the combat more turn based old school jrpg style? or more action like the new ff/kingdom hearts? pv looks pretty f'n rad

so do persona games have a continuous story where you'd need to start from the beginning? or is each one it's own unique story like final fantasy? is the combat more turn based old school jrpg style? or more action like the new ff/kingdom hearts? pv looks pretty f'n rad

You can pick up the series at any point but there are common factors throughout like FF. The combat is purely turn based, old school. I don't recall if you can even choose an active time battle type of system lol.

Highly recommend you pick one or all of them up, but be prepared to play an old school jrpg, grinding, levelling up, 60+ hours. Shit nocturne took me 110hrs to complete everything.

Now that I've got a Playstation-style USB controller, just need to grab a SNES emulator...and should be good to go for another Super Metroid run...

You can pick up the series at any point but there are common factors throughout like FF. The combat is purely turn based, old school. I don't recall if you can even choose an active time battle type of system lol.

Highly recommend you pick one or all of them up, but be prepared to play an old school jrpg, grinding, levelling up, 60+ hours. Shit nocturne took me 110hrs to complete everything.

tight! i think i have p4golden on vita that i got either cheap or free from ps+. maybe i'll mess around with that since it seems like p5 may not even drop in the states this year

I wanted to get Super Metroid on 3DS, but even on the XL it looks tiny and hard to see IMO. That's what she said

you realize that you can only get it for the new 3ds? that really pissed me off :dry:

Been playing Star Wars: Battlefront lately. Really fun, but no way I'm shelling out the cash for mystery DLC.

yeah that one is hella fun and looks gorgeous, i hope the new battlefield will play just as great

Oh sweet! I'll buy anything featuring microtransactions, they're my favourite kind of transactions.

Battlefield 5 to be announced today. Yay, another FPS.

Yup.

http://www.battlefield.com/event

Truly a joyous event.

I know this isn't going to happen, but with all the rumors about this one taking place during WW1, wouldn't it be cool if they actually made an FPS that focuses on atmosphere and less on constant action? And when the action finally kicks it it flies through the door feet first and kicks your teeth out. I want way more tension and way less action. But when the action is there I want to fear for my life. WW1 wasn't exactly, as far as I remember, the most action packed war. Wasn't most of it just trench feet, mustard gas, and baby killers?

Oh, and I want this to be in the game as well...

elephant-ww1.jpg

COD Infinite Warfare will come with a "remastered" version of COD4: Modern Warfare, we used to have quite a watmm crew on Modern Warfare back in the day. Noting as big as the HALO 3 release though, remembers that?

ADCE47A5-2239-417E-B125-52CD916ABACB_zps

yeah but only the $80+ versions of the game and right now they're saying it won't be sold separately

...until they realize people are willing to pay for it.

2602012-1601714190-origi.jpg

COD Infinite Warfare will come with a "remastered" version of COD4: Modern Warfare, we used to have quite a watmm crew on Modern Warfare back in the day. Noting as big as the HALO 3 release though, remembers that?

ADCE47A5-2239-417E-B125-52CD916ABACB_zps

I bet more people will play the remaster than the fucking retarded main game. THEN they will sell it once this version hits the bargain bins as a separate game. Fuckers.

Original COD:MW (made by original IW studio) was best COD IMO.

yeah but only the $80+ versions of the game and right now they're saying it won't be sold separately

...until they realize people are willing to pay for it.

2602012-1601714190-origi.jpg

Yeah, wait until this COD is in the bargain bin; they'll "bow to pressure" and sell it for 20 bucks or something. Fuckers.

never played mw as my mate bought me mw2 as my first cod for xmas whenever the fuck that came out. we were playing mw2 split screen just the other day and there are some great maps on it. is the original mw really that much better?

never played mw as my mate bought me mw2 as my first cod for xmas whenever the fuck that came out. we were playing mw2 split screen just the other day and there are some great maps on it. is the original mw really that much better?

The first one is atmospheric and actually has levels that are quiet where nothing much happens. A rare sight these days.

It was damn near perfect - the framerate, maps, etc. My only gripe was MP was pretty grenade-happy sometimes, but still a fucking solid game. MW2 was even better in some ways, and honestly that's where COD should have stopped.

By the way, it's already been leaked that the new BF will be called Battlefield 1 and will take place during WW1 (maybe an alternative version of WW1).

The first one is atmospheric and actually has levels that are quiet where nothing much happens. A rare sight these days.

Yeah, there was a real sense of space in the original; something FPS don't have *drone whizzes by*

By the way, it's already been leaked that the new BF will be called Battlefield 1 and will take place during WW1 (maybe an alternative version of WW1).

Yeah, I heard that - maybe they're trying to innovate by dialing everything back to its essentials and focus more on the experience than how much they can throw into it.