IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

What's this continual general talk on music forums/blogs of 'it doesn't matter how it is made, the end result is important', like that just should be an absolute rule for all listeners? It's equally valid to totally care about the HOW and hear and think from that angle, producer or non-producer. Also, I yearn for more music that is intricately modelled - where sounds/fx seem micro-managed, because most music doesn't seem to be that way. Which is fine, but when 90% of stuff is either pop in production or 'experimental' in the sense that there's one 'avant-garde' sound experiment going on, music that is actually interestingly put together with lots of fascinating little components as well as a great 'overall picture'...well wow, that's something special, and worth exploring. :-)

Edited by Lianne

Guest Aserinsky

Oh and encey or Asersinsky, some kinda swordfighting/fencing/LARPing video for bladelores, maybe?

lol, encey you better regrow that beard, wear your finest medieval armour, dig out a sword and hop on a plane to the UK with a video camera. I'M CALLING YOU OUT

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

>

Oh and encey or Asersinsky, some kinda swordfighting/fencing/LARPing video for bladelores, maybe?

lol, encey you better regrow that beard, wear your finest medieval armour, dig out a sword and hop on a plane to the UK with a video camera. I'M CALLING YOU OUT

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Let's not get too down about things, there are more important matters to attend to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsfy_SRKgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5NWFHS7ZAQ

I think I've just nearly been sick out of laughter. I concede defeat.

super lol @ Ase and encey's vids, how did I miss them?!

LOL

edit: what's a bledgowwers?

Edited by Guest

the white-noisy ae snare is probably a noise oscillator modulating a relatively high-pitched sinewave oscillator. playing with the modulation (volume of the noise osc), with an LFO for example, can result in some of the "swoosh" sounds heard in quaristice.

I'm just gonna start pretending like I am listening to Exai

fuck it

lol

I'm just gonna start pretending like I am listening to Exai

fuck it

lol

i made some exai tracks myself

these need be sent to seanie & bobbie, to let them experience watmm's indescribable desperation & appreciation...

anyone around here know a reliable communications channel into the ae-cave?

these need be sent to seanie & bobbie, to let them experience watmm's indescribable desperation & appreciation...

anyone around here know a reliable communications channel into the ae-cave?

I dont think they can communicate with words anymore, maybe with sine waves or max/msp patches

Exai backwards = i axe

axe + bladelores = this is gonna be AE's most violent album ever. this thread is about axes until the album gets released.

black_ronin_tactical_tomahawk_throwing_a

Am I the only one one who read this as Untilted Cuttery? Photoshopportunity?