IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

Hai Guyz, am I not IMDz enouf cuz Im not that excited about an Acher albmu?

Seriously, I was more excited about the Emeralds news. Does that make me a traitor to the cause? I mean, I like Aucether an' stuf, but I mean, I dont no.

h3J58.gif

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've only listened to Oversteps a few times. just sayin.

but i am keen to hear a new aeIIbum!1

will the BoCs be collabbing on a few tracks .. maybe? :P

Wat I meen was dis: Im jus surpriced that Im not as excited ebowt en Awteker ablem .

In the past, I've been pumped about a new Autechre release. So I was wondering if there's something wrong with me, given my commitment to electronic music. I wonder if my lack of enthusiasm about this news is the result of some anticipation fatigue that I'm experiencing with some other artists (whom I will not mention, in order to stave off the inevitable rage that typically follows the utterance of their names). If that's so (and I'm not entirely sure that it is: yes, I deny that we always have infallible, privileged, first-person access to our own mental states), then I think I'm being unfair to ae. But the fact remains, I'm just not pumped. And I don't know why? Does anyone else also find himself in this experience? (that's why I just had to post this)

:wtf:

my face now that there are two threads

I have faith that someday the mods will wise up and simply make locked & pinned anchor threads in this forum for new releases by the Featured Artists - linking to the ONE thread in the respective forum.

I've been known to put too much faith in humanity though.

cue all the people who couldn't stand Oversteps / Move Of Ten, who now all of a sudden 'get it'

proud to say... not me! and it's not that i couldn't stand either one of them, they just felt pretty average except for about 2-3 amazing tracks on each one.

cue all the people who couldn't stand Oversteps / Move Of Ten, who now all of a sudden 'get it'

proud to say... not me! and it's not that i couldn't stand either one of them, they just felt pretty average except for about 2-3 amazing tracks on each one.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your statements following the release of the new album, and shall quote for truth when the time arises.

I'm so excited, that I bought a brand new pubpy and will commence to name him as soon as I find out what the new autechre album will be callled (¿bull wallet?) here is pic:

asm-ancho.jpg

add: i will name him after the new autechre albim

Same, although any lack of ability to stand them on my part was due to Otuckruh's historical awesomeness and my likewise inflated expectations.

Upcoming releases:

• Autechre - Bull Wallet (CD/LP) (WAP1111)

- Warp Records

There's the official announcement. Mods, can we rename the thread to reflect the album title please, thanks.

Also I'm glad there are two threads. Because nothing makes me happier than reading all the posts in one AE thread, then remembering there's another one elsewhere with different posts! Double the excitement!

I'm so excited, that I bought a brand new pubpy and will commence to name him as soon as I find out what the new autechre album will be callled (¿bull wallet?) here is pic:

asm-ancho.jpg

Yo Dogz R4 Lyfe! Not just for Autechre albumz.

asm-ancho.jpg

this would make a great cover for the new album.

I feel like only today I've finally 'gotten' Quaristice! This is great!

Good to have you on board.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your statements following the release of the new album, and shall quote for truth when the time arises.

creepy

Archived