IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

I am stoked for this. I also love the way they announce albums. On Oversteps it was a Brazilian blog or something right? Had to use google translate and shit

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they return to ideas, unlike in Crapistice. Otherwise I'll declare their musical death (a thing that happened to RDJ already after Windowlicker).

No, I'm just sharing my opinion. And to my knowledge Ae fans are very likely adults (and even 40+ like me, I'm 40) - so I'm sure they accept different opinions.

Ae gave me valuable joy - but I fear their time is over.

No, I'm just sharing my opinion. And to my knowledge Ae fans are very likely adults (and even 40+ like me, I'm 40) - so I'm sure they accept different opinions.

im younger than you so i dont accept different opinions. please go back to bed

Wurstwasser, this is watmm, you cannot say things like that about ae here, lol ... or the fanboy shit will hit taeh fan!11 man!

They're entering their middle-age-era now. What end?!

Ok, i too maybe could say that Overmoves is not as original as their earlier releases but I wouldn't say their time is over, last two live tours can confirm this. I think that their time i just about coming and this next 20 yrs is gonna be known as AE era of the new way. I can feel it! Real genius never abate...and i'm sure they're gonna be better with yrs.

Revisited Glasgow 2005 this morning. Absolutely jaw-droppingly amazing mind expanding stuff, sounds to me like a combination of Draft 7.30, Untilted, and Quaristice. Revered among the 'techreheads with the zeal deadheads would a legendary performance of the Grateful Dead, and with good reason. Very much like the kind of sound many probably wished Quaristice would have had, I would say. Can someone kindly pardon Marc Emery and return him to Vancouver?

I love how I worked in a reference to Canadian politics surrounding the legality of cannabis into a thread about a new Autechre album while maintaining a watmm in-joke.

*pats herself on the back*

• 3 weeks later...

Hai Guyz, am I not IMDz enouf cuz Im not that excited about an Acher albmu?

Seriously, I was more excited about the Emeralds news. Does that make me a traitor to the cause? I mean, I like Aucether an' stuf, but I mean, I dont no.

hai Sean

Archived